H6 graphics need to be rugged

i think it would be AWSOME if h6 had gameplay graphics SO REALISTIC & CRISP that it would be like playing the H2A cutciense. have it so realisticly convinceing that a screenshot of a warthog would look like it was taken with a high dollar nikon camera in your back yard. make it to where it would be hard to tell it apart from real life. do you agree or is this physicly impossible for the xbox one

Doubtful on the current system. I’m guessing we may see a bump in graphics with the Scorpio (as well as improved performance), but probably nothing too drastic. I highly doubt we will see a difference like we saw between Halo 3 and Halo 4 on the 360. Then again, maybe 343 can improve some of the background textures to make the environment look more better for Halo 6. As long as the story is more fleshed out this time around. The trailers for Halo 5 were nothing like the actual game. Maybe that was the point… but Halo’s story has never been meta IMO.

Halo Wars 2 is going into that direction and I’m for one glad to see a Halo game going back to it’s original art style. This gives me hope that Halo 6 will follow the trend and I hope it truly does.

Maybe they can fix the 16 bit look distant enemies have when they move. Literally the first thing I picked out and it’s been bothering me ever since.

> 2533274864359626;4:
> Maybe they can fix the 16 bit look distant enemies have when they move. Literally the first thing I picked out and it’s been bothering me ever since.

IKR