H5g needs an update soon, the fall games acoming!

Well H5G has about 2 to 3 weeks till the next exodus to the new fall games begins and basically any update after that point won’t have impact enough to pull people back into this game. Time is running out so can we get all those thing that have been teased and leaked already.

It’s ok, just relax. Unless enough people leave to significantly affect search times, I don’t think it matters all that much. If you like Halo then keep playing Halo, you don’t have to worry about what games other people play. Besides, 343 probably already knows this and feels the pressure.

> 2533274839169051;1:
> Well H5G has about 2 to 3 weeks till the next exodus to the new fall games begins and basically any update after that point won’t have impact enough to pull people back into this game. Time is running out so can we get all those thing that have been teased and leaked already.

Yep, I’m about to head to gamestop and trade in my halo 5 for titanfall. Oh wait, I still need Halo 5 for forge…welp I didn’t even play multiplayer anyway so time to get a godly PC!

> 2533274904158628;2:
> It’s ok, just relax. Unless enough people leave to significantly affect search times, I don’t think it matters all that much. If you like Halo then keep playing Halo, you don’t have to worry about what games other people play. Besides, 343 probably already knows this and feels the pressure.

I think you underestimate just how many Halo fans will be jumping on MW4 and titanfall. This game is gonna be a graveyard…I think.

I am not leaving. I might pick up Titanfall but not IW or BF1. If I do get Titanfall, I would still play H5 way more.

We should be getting an update soon, no worries :slight_smile: