H5G is Amazing!

Look, let’s face the fact that there are definitely gonna be some haters out there because of 343i. But the honest truth that 343i has expanded the Halo universe more than Bungie ever did. Which can be a good or bad thing depending on the person. As for me, I’m ecstatic! Not only am I a fan of everything Halo (Yes. This includes Halo 4.), but I have personally put Halo 5: Guardians as number 2 in my top 3 favorite Halo games. Followed by Halo 2: Anniversary & preceded by Halo: Reach. Bravo, 343i. Bravo!

You never have disappointed me. Know that you made this fan very happy. :slight_smile:

P.S. Sangheili DLC for multiplayer or campaign, please?

> 2533274912753574;1:
> But the honest truth that 343i has expanded the Halo universe more than Bungie ever did.

100% agree and I love this

Bungie told a great story, but 343i is outdoing them. Hell, it took Bungie an entire year to give some story to their game Destiny. 343i had it right from the start and I applaud them for it.

> 2533274792765951;3:
> Bungie told a great story, but 343i is outdoing them. Hell, it took Bungie an entire year to give some story to their game Destiny. 343i had it right from the start and I applaud them for it.

Bungie made & started an amazing series. 343i is continuing Bungie’s legacy & keeping great.