H5 Windows 10, multiplayer without matchmaking

Reddit post
Article

Halo 5 Forge and Custom Games will be coming to Windows 10 later this year, and it will be free. Full keyboard and mouse support.

You can:
-Forge
-Play Custom Games

You can’t:
-Play Matchmaking
-Play with people on Xbox
-Play Campaign

They should make a server browser!!

> 2533274803562826;2:
> They should make a server browser!!

Yes, it would be awesome.

The Xbox version needs this too!

win10 also could play "exclusive "games for free.

> 2535444364843143;4:
> review last fews months sales number, keep doing this will overdraft halo brand, also impact less sales on xbox one, because no exclusive games.
> lots of my friends sales their xbox one when they got this news, because win10 also could play "exclusive "games for free.

Can’t do campaign, can’t do matchmaking, can’t play with Xbox folk, so I don’t think this really makes Halo less exclusive to the Xbox.

> 2533274794242693;5:
> > 2535444364843143;4:
> > review last fews months sales number, keep doing this will overdraft halo brand, also impact less sales on xbox one, because no exclusive games.
> > lots of my friends sales their xbox one when they got this news, because win10 also could play "exclusive "games for free.
>
>
> Can’t do campaign, can’t do matchmaking, can’t play with Xbox folk, so I don’t think this really makes Halo less exclusive to the Xbox.

maybe

> 2533274803562826;2:
> They should make a server browser!!

I can’t see 343 doing that, they just want it to be a platform to make and test maps. What I can see however is fanmade server browsers or LFG forums.

> 2533274873954403;3:
> > 2533274803562826;2:
> > They should make a server browser!!
>
>
> Yes, it would be awesome.
>
> The Xbox version needs this too!

Oh my God that would be so awesome! Custom games don’t reward XP, RP, or count towards commendations, so it wouldn’t hurt matchmaking I don’t think…because if you want to progress your account at all you’ll still need to play matchmaking.

Server browser!

I doubt they will put a server browser or any kind of matchmaking, the whole reason why they are allowing games to be played with people in your friends list is just so people can test the maps they are making in Forge before they are posted to Xbox. They are not giving away half of their game for free on W10.