H5: Unfrigginbelievable strats RIGHT NOW!

So I’m steadily increasing my kill streaks, I’ve started off getting five in a row, then upped it up to 10, now I am hitting 15 a bit more consistently. To add, I’ve mixed in different power weapons and vehicles, but 15-19 kills seem to be my roadblock. Anyone hit this medal and do it on a consistent basis? Share your strategies and lets get the streakin` going!

Highest I ever got was an Untouchable once. Used an ONI Scorpion. I suggest that for the best results. It helps to have a friend watching your back and meat-shielding for you too.

I got an unfriggenbelievable once back in Reach. Good times. Good times. Using tanks as snipers is fun.

Get kills. Don’t die. Flawless Strat.

I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.

> 2535461287427665;5:
> I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.

Wait for Warzone Turbo to come back, then spam Nornfangs + Camo near your main base, this strategy works wonders on Noctus… I’ve gotten 34 kills in a row before I died (enemies finally trolled me with camo).

On normal BTB, I once managed to get a 35 kill streak using the regular banshee on Guillotine, except they now replaced it with the Wasp, so this strategy will no longer work.

I’ve never gotten one in this game but I’ve got quite a few in other Halo games. Strat: don’t die and get 40 kills

You’re welcome

> 2533274857107826;7:
> I’ve never gotten one in this game but I’ve got quite a few in other Halo games. Strat: don’t die and get 40 kills
>
> You’re welcome

Oh, cause I forget how to read when I was looking at the description of the medal. Thanks for the literary reminder.

> 2533274828509198;6:
> > 2535461287427665;5:
> > I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.
>
>
> Wait for Warzone Turbo to come back, then spam Nornfangs + Camo near your main base, this strategy works wonders on Noctus… I’ve gotten 34 kills in a row before I died (enemies finally trolled me with camo).
>
> On normal BTB, I once managed to get a 35 kill streak using the regular banshee on Guillotine, except they now replaced it with the Wasp, so this strategy will no longer work.

WZT just gets too crazy now, everyone brings out the big guns within the first 10 seconds, lose more REQs than get on kill streaks now-a-days!

> 2535461287427665;8:
> > 2533274857107826;7:
> > I’ve never gotten one in this game but I’ve got quite a few in other Halo games. Strat: don’t die and get 40 kills
> >
> > You’re welcome
>
>
> Oh, cause I forget how to read when I was looking at the description of the medal. Thanks for the literary reminder.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274828509198;6:
> > > 2535461287427665;5:
> > > I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.
> >
> >
> > Wait for Warzone Turbo to come back, then spam Nornfangs + Camo near your main base, this strategy works wonders on Noctus… I’ve gotten 34 kills in a row before I died (enemies finally trolled me with camo).
> >
> > On normal BTB, I once managed to get a 35 kill streak using the regular banshee on Guillotine, except they now replaced it with the Wasp, so this strategy will no longer work.
>
>
> WZT just gets too crazy now, everyone brings out the big guns within the first 10 seconds, lose more REQs than get on kill streaks now-a-days!

Doesn’t matter if they bring out the best guns in the universe in the first 10 seconds, remember you have camo? They won’t shoot what they can’t see, and Nornfang will instakill any spartan regardless where you hit them.

So far I’ve only had one. I find that you need to keep a good balance between being careful not to die, and consistently getting kills. Weapons I find useful for getting a lot of kills fairly safely - Banshee Ultra, Blood of Suban, Sniper rifle, Blissful Slumber, Blaze of Glory, and The answer. If your feeling nervous about going out there try to get a over shield.

> 2533274828509198;9:
> > 2535461287427665;8:
> > > 2533274857107826;7:
> > > I’ve never gotten one in this game but I’ve got quite a few in other Halo games. Strat: don’t die and get 40 kills
> > >
> > > You’re welcome
> >
> >
> > Oh, cause I forget how to read when I was looking at the description of the medal. Thanks for the literary reminder.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274828509198;6:
> > > > 2535461287427665;5:
> > > > I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wait for Warzone Turbo to come back, then spam Nornfangs + Camo near your main base, this strategy works wonders on Noctus… I’ve gotten 34 kills in a row before I died (enemies finally trolled me with camo).
> > >
> > > On normal BTB, I once managed to get a 35 kill streak using the regular banshee on Guillotine, except they now replaced it with the Wasp, so this strategy will no longer work.
> >
> >
> > WZT just gets too crazy now, everyone brings out the big guns within the first 10 seconds, lose more REQs than get on kill streaks now-a-days!
>
>
> Doesn’t matter if they bring out the best guns in the universe in the first 10 seconds, remember you have camo? They won’t shoot what they can’t see, and Nornfang will instakill any spartan regardless where you hit them.

My problem is, can vehicles see through camo? I’ve had a few instances where I was trying to creep on a mantis or scorpion, while camouflaged, and I still got picked off by the enemy vehicle.

Dude it’s a really hard medal to get without support. I’ve gotten 3 of them, all with full teams. My first one was a mix of loadouts and a ridiculous kill streak with a Hannibal Mantis. My second was loadouts, nornfang, and banshee ultra. My third one was my best one yet. I went OFF right when the game started charging the enemy armory, had a triple double in the first 4 minutes and ended up getting it with 1 sniper, 1 nornfang, and an ad victorium to finish it off.

I wouldn’t have been able to get any of these 3 without team support though. If you’re going after the unfrig solo good luck dude. It’s HARD.

> 2535461287427665;11:
> > 2533274828509198;9:
> > > 2535461287427665;8:
> > > > 2533274857107826;7:
> > > > I’ve never gotten one in this game but I’ve got quite a few in other Halo games. Strat: don’t die and get 40 kills
> > > >
> > > > You’re welcome
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh, cause I forget how to read when I was looking at the description of the medal. Thanks for the literary reminder.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274828509198;6:
> > > > > 2535461287427665;5:
> > > > > I’ve tried using Scorpions, but the entire enemy team begins to troll you the moment they see your Kill ratio rising exponentially, no one wants to be on the unfrig side of the beating LoL.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wait for Warzone Turbo to come back, then spam Nornfangs + Camo near your main base, this strategy works wonders on Noctus… I’ve gotten 34 kills in a row before I died (enemies finally trolled me with camo).
> > > >
> > > > On normal BTB, I once managed to get a 35 kill streak using the regular banshee on Guillotine, except they now replaced it with the Wasp, so this strategy will no longer work.
> > >
> > >
> > > WZT just gets too crazy now, everyone brings out the big guns within the first 10 seconds, lose more REQs than get on kill streaks now-a-days!
> >
> >
> > Doesn’t matter if they bring out the best guns in the universe in the first 10 seconds, remember you have camo? They won’t shoot what they can’t see, and Nornfang will instakill any spartan regardless where you hit them.
>
>
> My problem is, can vehicles see through camo? I’ve had a few instances where I was trying to creep on a mantis or scorpion, while camouflaged, and I still got picked off by the enemy vehicle.

Trying to board a vehicle usually involves chasing it and moving faster than crouch walking, that’s why your camo loses strength and other people see you… camo is only perfect when you crouch walk

Closest I’ve gotten is an Inconceivable (35), but have gotten 15-20 in a row much more often. Obviously skill is a big factor in getting them. Aside from skill, I think there a few key differences between getting 20 kills vs. 40 kills.

• Luck. gotta be up against the right team, who keeps trying to push forward but isn’t good enough to actually neutralize you. - Scorpions, Wraiths, Banshees, or hannibal manti are really helpful for racking up 10-20 kills quickly. But you NEED teammates who support you - i.e. prevent you from being boarded in a tank, or provide cover fire and play aggressively while you’re in a banshee (otherwise the entire other team will focus on you, and you will get shot out of the sky immediately). - Gotta have teammates who are being useful, but not ones so much better than you that they’re taking all the kills! Your teammates need to be doing a good job neutralizing enemy vehicles, so you can rack up spartan kills easily. However if you have camo, it can be a huge help (though risky) to take out enemy vehicles so they don’t start wrecking your team too badly and making your killstreak harder. - Spawn reqs which have enough ammo to get you a lot of kills. e.g. blaze of glory is L4, could get you 15 kills, but rocket launcher is L6 and only has 4 rounds for 4 kills. The uncommon rocket launcher thus is not a good choice when going for an unfrig. This is why vehicles (unlimited ammo) can be so good. - Use camo (or prophet’s bane) to sneak around and find enemies who have good reqs, kill them and take their reqs! If you’re not using a vehicle, this is a HUGE help. When I got my 35-kill streak, it started with a Blaze of Glory, but I stole a Whiplash, Vorpal Talon, and Gravity Hammer from enemies I killed. So I spend most of the game camo sneaking around their armory with their own weapons. pretty -Yoink–y way to play, but it helped.

Nope only reached inconceivable in ultra banshee and using a Nornfang.

So I literally just got my first halo 5 unfrigginbelievable last night…it’s the most excited I’ve been playing this game. Went 64-1 and my only death was right out of the box in warzone on Sanctum the elite boss got me when I was going for a plasma pistol.

Vehicles is the key and getting a good running start to get you up in reqs before everyone else.
I got 6 kills with the pistol and plasma pistol noob combo, then got 8 more with the wasp, I got 14 more with a sword banshee and banshee ultra…they were onto me by then and gunned from me hard but I ditched the banshees before they were doomed. I had to wait in base for about a minute to get to level 8 and spawned a phaeton helios and then got another 39 kills! The best spree I had before that was like 26 so I smashed it.

Also I got lucky a lot, they pulled a lot of plasma pistols but there were only a few other vehicles to fight and maybe one or two lasers. They had the two garages most of the match but I got most of my kills near our base so I could ditch if I had to.

I’ve been getting them fairly regularly the past two weeks. Three in the past 24 hours, although one didn’t count because the server crashed. I usually follow the exact same strategy for each. Sometimes I’m with a full team, others I was solo or with 1-2 friends.

1. Kill as much AI and early round bosses as possible to get to REQ 3 as soon as your team caps the first base.
  2. Immediately spawn a Wasp and cut off the enemy team as they are trying to get to/capture the middle base.
  3. As soon as I hit REQ 5 I fly back to home base and put on Wheelman and throw on a tier 2 Damage Boost.
  4. If my Wasp is on fire I abandon it when I hit REQ 6 and go to middle base (Temple/Spire/etc) and pull out a sniper, usually Sword of the Faithful/End of the Line/Retina of the Minds Eye and pick people off until REQ 7-8.
  5. Whenever I’m at 7 with my streak still going I pull out a Banshee Ultra and just go to town. Use cover, don’t fly too low, and be aggressive against Splaser users. Banshee Ultra is beast mode on any map.
  6. On ARC, Stormbreak, and Darkstar I will often opt for the Helios or regular Phaeton over the Banshee Ultra depending on how quick I get to REQ 8, but not on the other maps.
  7. Helios is more or less a free Unfrig any time you use it as long as you are smart about it.

Ill go go ahead and list the vehicles I like on each map that I’ve used while getting Unfrigs.
ARC: Wasp, Temple Wraith, Hannibal/Oni Mantis, Hannibal/Oni Scorpion, Banshee Ultra, Helios Phaeton
Stormbreak: Wasp, Ghost Ultra, Temple Wraith, Banshee Ultra, Helios Phaeton
Noctus: Wasp, Banshee Ultra
Apex: Wasp, Banshee Ultra, Gauss/Oni Warthog
Darkstar: Wasp, any Ghost, Banshee Ultra, Helios Phaeton, Temple Wraith
Sanctum: Wasp, Oni/Gauss Hog, Banshee Ultra

> 2535461287427665;1:
> So I’m steadily increasing my kill streaks, I’ve started off getting five in a row, then upped it up to 10, now I am hitting 15 a bit more consistently. To add, I’ve mixed in different power weapons and vehicles, but 15-19 kills seem to be my roadblock. Anyone hit this medal and do it on a consistent basis? Share your strategies and lets get the streakin` going!

Here is the start I used to get my unfrig, I started the game by getting on a 15 kill streak before spawning in a banshee ultra with Wheelman, the way to get good with banshees is to watch the YouTube spliced, he has great videos and if you watch him play with the banshees you’ll get really good, that’s what I did to get my unfrig, it’s super hype when you do get it so good luck I’m sure you’ll get it eventually!

ultra banshees easy, or get camo and the 1 hit kill brute plasma rife for a cheesy unfrig

last man standing. infection only. final destination

actually, Im not sure I ever managed that one. I was thinking of killionaire