H5 tournaments and controller paddles

can we use paddle controllers in tournament play for halo? I play bumper jumper but I don’t play claw very well. That being said the a button is sprint and the b button is thrust for H5 bumper jumper, that’s going to be hard for us bumper jumper people since that will require use taking our thumb off the thumb stick to sprint and thrust. Will paddles be legal in tournaments?

You will probably be allowed to use paddle controllers but you’ll be looked down upon because only noobs need paddles.

> 2533274843463464;2:
> You will probably be allowed to use paddle controllers but you’ll be looked down upon because only noobs need paddles.

Before I make any decisions I wanna try the beta 1st. Ign review said that its hard to control your abilities well because their are so many different ones. They are not cheap to buy either that’s for sure and I’m not sure I want to get one just so I can be good at halo 5. Bumper jumper works great on all the other halo games

Get a SCUF controller. They’re more expensive but infinitely better. If it’s an online-only tournament, you might be able to get away with using a XIM4 since that’s only interpreting the controls without altering the controller signal.

> 2533275004372869;4:
> Get a SCUF controller. They’re more expensive but infinitely better. If it’s an online-only tournament, you might be able to get away with using a XIM4 since that’s only interpreting the controls without altering the controller signal.

Yeah, I gave up on SCUF when they partnered with a certain youtube/xbox troll. I also gave up on MLG because they’re partnered with SCUF who are in turn partnered with that troll. Good thing MLG isn’t really all that awesome of an eSports league anymore.

My personal moral standards are too high for me to even associate myself with a company that promotes him, even if it’ll help me do better with my gaming. It’s the same reason as to why I’d never partner with youtube if they wanted me to, I wouldn’t say yes even for a billion dollar contract. SCUF is a disgusting company.

I’m just a casual player. Probably play 4 days a week on average, but I play to win. That being said I HATE cheaters who pretend they are good and I don’t want to be “that guy” who everyone calls a cheater. So how does everyone feel about paddle controllers? The way I see it is if they are allowed in tournament play than it is not cheating. It would suck to get good with one and then not be able to use it at the next lan party.

> 2533275027956921;5:
> > 2533275004372869;4:
> > Get a SCUF controller. They’re more expensive but infinitely better. If it’s an online-only tournament, you might be able to get away with using a XIM4 since that’s only interpreting the controls without altering the controller signal.
>
>
> Yeah, I gave up on SCUF when they partnered with a certain youtube/xbox troll. I also gave up on MLG because they’re partnered with SCUF who are in turn partnered with that troll. Good thing MLG isn’t really all that awesome of an eSports league anymore.
>
> My personal moral standards are too high for me to even associate myself with a company that promotes him, even if it’ll help me do better with my gaming. It’s the same reason as to why I’d never partner with youtube if they wanted me to, I wouldn’t say yes even for a billion dollar contract. SCUF is a disgusting company.

I’d like to know who you’re talking about. If you don’t want to say here because of forum rules, pm me.