H5 sr152 rank "prize" for Infinite

i was just curious if anyone has heard any rumors on what the prize for reaching level 152 on H5 is for Infinite? i really want to reach 152 before Infinite but i’m currently at 146 and it seems unlikely i’m going to be able to put in the time to reach 152 now. But if its something bad -Yoink- i may just sacrifice sleep for it lol.

They’ve said it’s a small token of appreciation. It’s not likely to be anything amazing.
Infinite isn’t coming out anytime soon so there’s still plenty of time to get 152. Might aswell make a start while you can.

It could be an emblem or weapon skin but it is unknown

> 2535405556134145;3:
> It could be an emblem or weapon skin but it is unknown

I hope it’s not an emblem. Emblems shouldnt be unlockable in the first place

It’s probably a special emblem.

> 2533274918350812;4:
> > 2535405556134145;3:
> > It could be an emblem or weapon skin but it is unknown
>
> I hope it’s not an emblem. Emblems shouldnt be unlockable in the first place

I don’t mind unlockable emblems, but I do mind not being able to customize different parts of it.

I hope there will be something special for those who reach rank 152. Even if I have still lot of work to do to reach this rank (I am currently 145 lol)

> 2535458343546382;6:
> > 2533274918350812;4:
> > > 2535405556134145;3:
> > > It could be an emblem or weapon skin but it is unknown
> >
> > I hope it’s not an emblem. Emblems shouldnt be unlockable in the first place
>
> I don’t mind unlockable emblems, but I do mind not being able to customize different parts of it.

I just think the priority for unlocks should be in the armors with challenges/ commendations linked to them.

No one knows what it will be, but Uny said not to expect some super exclusive armor.

I hope everyone grinding for 152 realizes this “token of appreciation” isn’t going to be much. So if you aren’t enjoying H5 I would say don’t worry about it. If you are expecting a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow it won’t be there.

I am thinking a nameplate or an emblem. I’m good with either, or both.

I’m certainly ok with anything… I’m going to be playing it anyway… and playing it a lot thanks to RONA… annnnnnd… I’m wholly enjoying playing halo 5 and honestly haven’t gotten burned out yet… which is a total surprise… so I’m just going to keep going… :slight_smile: