H5 Rocket Launcher vs SPNKR Rocket Launcher

What is best? H5 RL vs SPNKR RL?, in your opinion

I don’t particularly find either to be better, so I’m just going to say M57 for being practical, M41 for being iconic.

Someone did a comparison already. They are basically the same, with minor differences that dont affect you in anyway, unless you are trying to literally cross map somebody without tracking.

Again, no contest. SPNKr all the way. The new rockets look horrible! The SPNKr had a unique look and feel to it, why 343I changed it I have no idea… (Well we all know why, but won’t get into that)

SPNKR all the way. There was no need for the change.

> 2535444407846886;1:
> What is best? H5 RL vs SPNKR RL?, in your opinion

Classic spnkr rockets with cheese as the second choice.

The h5 rocket seems to take up less screen, so I vote for that.

The reason the new rocket launcher came intro fruition is because of the frequent combat scenarios the UNSC would find themselves in versus Promethean Knights. The new launcher uses far less material for the body, making it easier to manufacture.

Lacking a canonical standpoint, they’re the same weapon.

While both weapons have awesome REQ variants, I’m going with the SPNKr hands down - it’s the original anything-be-gone weapon that makes things go boom.

H5 rocket launcher.
Looks more realistic and practical.

I am pretty sure the H5 rocket launcher has a faster rocket velocity than SPNKr if by a small margin, so I’ll choose H5. SPNKr definitely looks better though.

SPNKr is better for blast radius.

Some of you guys are MISSING the POINT… which Rocket Launcher is better? Not which one LOOKS better… I’m finding it really disturbing that the average Waypointer seems to care much more about the appearance of something than the way it actually functions and affects and influences gameplay.

Anyway, back on topic… I think the H5 RL is better. The rocket velocity is faster and is easier to place your shots because of it, and while the SPNKr has an expanded blast radius, the H5 RL’s blast radius is still considerable and effective. I have to hand this one to the H5 variant…

> 2533274873580796;13:
> Some of you guys are MISSING the POINT… which Rocket Launcher is better? Not which one LOOKS better… I’m finding it really disturbing that the average Waypointer seems to care much more about the appearance of something than the way it actually functions and affects and influences gameplay.
>
> Anyway, back on topic… I think the H5 RL is better. The rocket velocity is faster and is easier to place your shots because of it, and while the SPNKr has an expanded blast radius, the H5 RL’s blast radius is still considerable and effective. I have to hand this one to the H5 variant…

Well the halo 5 rocket launcher is basically a slim version of the og rocket launcher. It uses smaller rockets, a smaller design, and is easier to reload. So if I was to choose which one to use it would have to be the h5 rocket launcher, but the og once looks better

I like the look of the SPNKr launcher better, but the req versions of the H5 launcher are just so much better. Overall I would still prefer the SPNKr launcher.

Pretty much the only difference is travel speed and blast radius. The T-shirt cannon launcher is actually faster than the SPNKr, but the SPNKr has a very very slightly bigger blast radius.

I’m a traditionalist and have to cast my vote for the SPNKR.

I personally like the Ad Vic over all; so thumbs down for the SPNKR

> 2533274873580796;13:
> Some of you guys are MISSING the POINT… which Rocket Launcher is better? Not which one LOOKS better… I’m finding it really disturbing that the average Waypointer seems to care much more about the appearance of something than the way it actually functions and affects and influences gameplay.
>
> Anyway, back on topic… I think the H5 RL is better. The rocket velocity is faster and is easier to place your shots because of it, and while the SPNKr has an expanded blast radius, the H5 RL’s blast radius is still considerable and effective. I have to hand this one to the H5 variant…

But but I want the purty looking wockets waaaah!

Just kidding and yeah good points- agrees with you on H5 rocket- the SPNKR may hake old school appeal and the upgraded ones are better but their rockets are noticeably slower when you use them, so the H5 rocket takes this.

> 2533274815533909;4:
> Again, no contest. SPNKr all the way. The new rockets look horrible! The SPNKr had a unique look and feel to it, why 343I changed it I have no idea… (Well we all know why, but won’t get into that)

Exactly.
Google “rocket launcher”, see how many look like halo 5’s.

And none look like a halo gun.