H5 PROBLEMS THAT I FEEL NEED SOLVING

1. Theres many times where I lunge for a beatdown and the character just stops mid lunge and nothing happens.

2. Placement matches should weigh in kda and individual performance more, winning shouldn’t be the only factor in my opinion although its important…players that are being dragged down by others shouldn’t be deranked (as much) or placed in lower tiers because of it. Many times I have to run solo and rank down/get placed in platinum or diamond due to poor teamate performance. I feel like I cant play ranked matches alone and I find myself avoiding them without other players to play with, which ruins the experience.
    Also placement matches seem to be completely random at times…I won 7 out of 10 big team matches with a 2.0Kd and I was coming in first and playing all objectives!.. yet i got put in platinum…A friend of mine won 5 of 10 and had a 1.4kd but got put in diamond…I just dont understand that.

3. Disconnecting should just be a lose penalty, nothing more…I find myself and many others find themselves “diconnecting from server” more than often…not sure if thats a problem on our side or 343s.

4. Way to many people in swat onyx

5. Most area maps are close quarters…maps like the pit from h3 or construct were nice and open…now its a bunch of close quarters crouching with automatic weapons…I understand you’re trying to appeal to everyone but maps like orion (which is now gone) are ideal and should at least be thrown in the mix.

6. Maps seem to repeat more often then they should…Yesterday I played the same breakout map 6 out of 7 games.

7. Thrusting out of the way of spartan charges doesn’t work at all.

8. Storm rifle is way overpowered on small maps like empire. Ask the pros, they complain about it all the time.

9. Rockets shouldn’t spawn every 2 min, it should be 3.

10. We shouldnt be able to look at service records before the game, I dont see why that was changed

11. There should be access to the top 200 players in the playlists on the game menu itself… not just a 3rd party website like halo tracker

12. YOU GUYS ASKED FOR COMPLAINTS TO HELP IMPROVE THE GAME SO I HOPE THIS IS READ AND AT LEAST A FEW ARE CONSIDERED.