H5 Precision Weapon Tier List

Vertikull here,
I’m here again to give you a precision weapon tier list. This time around, my personal preference is completely out. I will give each a brief, neutral minded, technical description. Then give there TTK charts and best arena uses.
Let’s dive on in. The possible contenders are:

• Battle Rifle
  • Carbine
  • DMR
  • H2 Battle Rifle
  • Lightrifle
  • Magnum
    Needler, Boltshot and Gunfighter Magnum are out. Needler is technically a precision weapon but it really needs its own category. Boltshot for the same reason. GF Magnum is excluded because, besides Slayer on Pegasus II, it does not appear in any other arena game play. For the record, this tier list will be more focused on arena type play. A warzone Tier List is for later.

Specs

Battle Rifle

• Fastest TTK: 4 Bursts - 1.18
  • Slowest TTK: 6 Bursts - 2.00
  • Zoom: 1.5x
  • A very basic three shot burst weapon. A quality weapon at every range. A dangerous weapon to face when your shields are down as just one bullet in its three shot burst will kill. A very short (in the halo world) TTK with a mere four shots. Downside is, when shielded, a miss shot will screw up your TTK.

Carbine

• FTTK: 7 Shots - 1.22
  • STTK: 10 Shots - 1.57
  • A High Risk/High Reward precision rifle. A massive amount of shots are needed but can rip off shots faster then any semi auto in the game. If your aim is good, you will clean house. If your aim is bad, you will be destroyed.

DMR

• FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.28
  • STTK: 6 Shots - 1.38
  • Zoom: 1.5x(Recon)/2.0x(Standard)
  • Basically, an upgraded magnum. Slightly slower Perfect time but same amount of shots needed, less body shots needed and faster body shot time. Plus, a scope.

H2 Battle Rifle

• FTTK: 4 Bursts - 1.401
  • STTK: 6 Bursts - 2.100-2.300
  • Essentially, just a BR. But TTK is slightly slower and Aim Assist is near broken.

Lightrifle

• FTTK: 3 Shots - 1.07 (All Shots Zoomed)
  • STTK: 4 Shots - 1.15 (All Shots Un-Zoomed)
  • Zoom: 2.0x
  • An oddity of Halo. A weapon with a 3 shot TTK. Very powerful, best scope in the Precision Weapons. If you can get your shot off first, you’ll win. If you can’t, you’ll probably lose. And ammo is difficult to come across.

Magnum

• FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.20
  • STTK: 7 Shots - 1.96
  • Zoom: ADS (Aiming Down Sights)(Maybe a little zoom?)
  • The perfect average. Aside from H1, which is a power weapon in H5, the best magnum Halo has produced. The true test of a Halo Alpha but when you honestly check its stats, it is unimpressive. Not bad just unimpressive. On the plus side, ammo is extremely abundant.

My H5 Precision Tier List

Ranks

SS = Broken
S = Heavy Advantage
A = Advantage
B = Slight Advantage
C = Average
D = Disadvantage
F = Broken (on the bad side)

Tier List

• SS - N/A
  • S - H2 Battle Rifle
  • A - Carbine
  • B - Lightrifle, Battle Rifle, DMR
  • C - Magnum
  • D - N/A
  • F - N/A

Vertikull out,
Comment war commencing in 3 . . 2 . .

> 2535434766637470;1:
> Vertikull here,
> I’m here again to give you a precision weapon tier list. This time around, my personal preference is completely out. I will give each a brief, neutral minded, technical description. Then give there TTK charts and best arena uses.
> Let’s dive on in. The possible contenders are:
> - Battle Rifle
> - Carbine
> - DMR
> - H2 Battle Rifle
> - Lightrifle
> - Magnum
> Needler, Boltshot and Gunfighter Magnum are out. Needler is technically a precision weapon but it really needs its own category. Boltshot for the same reason. GF Magnum is excluded because, besides Slayer on Pegasus II, it does not appear in any other arena game play. For the record, this tier list will be more focused on arena type play. A warzone Tier List is for later.
> ------------------------------
> Specs
> --------
> Battle Rifle
> - Fastest TTK: 4 Bursts - 1.18
> - Slowest TTK: 6 Bursts - 2.00
> - Zoom: 1.5x
> - A very basic three shot burst weapon. A quality weapon at every range. A dangerous weapon to face when your shields are down as just one bullet in its three shot burst will kill. A very short (in the halo world) TTK with a mere four shots. Downside is, when shielded, a miss shot will screw up your TTK.
> -----
> Carbine
> - FTTK: 7 Shots - 1.22
> - STTK: 10 Shots - 1.57
> - A High Risk/High Reward precision rifle. A massive amount of shots are needed but can rip off shots faster then any semi auto in the game. If your aim is good, you will clean house. If your aim is bad, you will be destroyed.
> -----
> DMR
> - FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.28
> - STTK: 6 Shots - 1.38
> - Zoom: 1.5x(Recon)/2.0x(Standard)
> - Basically, an upgraded magnum. Slightly slower Perfect time but same amount of shots needed, less body shots needed and faster body shot time. Plus, a scope.
> ------
> H2 Battle Rifle
> - FTTK: 4 Bursts - 1.401
> - STTK: 6 Bursts - 2.100-2.300
> - Essentially, just a BR. But TTK is slightly slower and Aim Assist is near broken.
> -------
> Lightrifle
> - FTTK: 3 Shots - 1.07 (All Shots Zoomed)
> - STTK: 4 Shots - 1.15 (All Shots Un-Zoomed)
> - Zoom: 2.0x
> - An oddity of Halo. A weapon with a 3 shot TTK. Very powerful, best scope in the Precision Weapons. If you can get your shot off first, you’ll win. If you can’t, you’ll probably lose. And ammo is difficult to come across.
> --------
> Magnum
> - FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.20
> - STTK: 7 Shots - 1.96
> - Zoom: ADS (Aiming Down Sights)(Maybe a little zoom?)
> - The perfect average. Aside from H1, which is a power weapon in H5, the best magnum Halo has produced. The true test of a Halo Alpha but when you honestly check its stats, it is unimpressive. Not bad just unimpressive. On the plus side, ammo is extremely abundant.
> My H5 Precision Tier List
> --------
> Ranks
> --------
> SS = Broken
> S = Heavy Advantage
> A = Slight Advantage
> B = Advantage
> C = Average
> D = Disadvantage
> F = Broken (on the bad side)
> -----------
> Tier List
> -----------
> - SS - N/A
> - S - H2 Battle Rifle
> - A - Carbine
> - B - Lightrifle, Battle Rifle, DMR
> - C - Magnum
> - D - N/A
> - F - N/A
> ---------------
> Vertikull out,
> Comment war commencing in 3 . . 2 . .

You forgot the 1.

ok, thanks for the info

Are you saying the Magnum sucks? That’s a great weapon…

Why nobody ever mention the extremely low aim assist on the lightrifle ? It may be the best rifle in the game, but it’s really hard to use.

It is in my eyes, the real high risk/high reward rifle. Even more than the carabine.

> 2533274879481224;4:
> Are you saying the Magnum sucks? That’s a great weapon…

Not a bit. It’s great. But you aren’t advantaged when using it. Essentially, it is the par of H5.

Carbine master race! #git a lyfe br scrubz

The UNSC weapons are solid choices if you can keep your crosshair on your target, thanks to their quantity on most maps. The Carbine can rain down a hail of rounds very quickly, effectively trapping your foes with accurate fire. The Lightrifle is similar to the UNSC choices, but trades speed for raw power when zoomed.

Honestly, it’s all up to personal preference.

And I always thought the H2 BR was superior to the regular BR.

> 2533274820921394;9:
> And I always thought the H2 BR was superior to the regular BR.

It is. The bullet magnetism is unbelievable.

> 2533274807468284;10:
> > 2533274820921394;9:
> > And I always thought the H2 BR was superior to the regular BR.
>
> It is. The bullet magnetism is unbelievable.

I got an Overkill/Extermination in swat with the H2, and the last guy, the shot was literally pulled like 6 feet. (If a Spartan is 6 feet tall)

Wouldn’t the bullet magnetism on the H2 BR put it higher on the last. That thing is DEADLY at mid to mid-long range.

SG

> 2533274924081070;12:
> Wouldn’t the bullet magnetism on the H2 BR put it higher on the last. That thing is DEADLY at mid to mid-long range.
>
> SG

The BM is crazy but it’s not infallible. You can empty a clip at someone that is between 40-55 meters and miss every shot. Seen people do that before.

Nice description for the Covenant Carbine. In good hands it is a beast, and also is so satisfying to get a Puuurfect with it.

> 2533274962161969;5:
> Why nobody ever mention the extremely low aim assist on the lightrifle ? It may be the best rifle in the game, but it’s really hard to use.
>
> It is in my eyes, the real high risk/high reward rifle. Even more than the carabine.

I always felt the handling for the Light Rifle a little different.

H2 BR is probably one of my favorite weapons they’ve added into the game besides the spnkr and grenade launcher

Well thank goodness req weapons aren’t on the list. Cause Blood of Suban would most defenitly rank on the SS tier imo. But your killtimes are a little off. For example the BRs TTK is 1.3 and the DMR and Magnum are 1.26 and 1.28 respectively from the in game frame data.

And i I have to disagree about the H2BR being the best overall. Is slower burst ROF makes it less than ideal to hit shots while strafing 'cause at a certain range the RRR won’t help ya overcome the tighter, more precise H5BR at a distance.

> 2535434766637470;1:
> Vertikull here,
> I’m here again to give you a precision weapon tier list. This time around, my personal preference is completely out. I will give each a brief, neutral minded, technical description. Then give there TTK charts and best arena uses.
> Let’s dive on in. The possible contenders are:
> - Battle Rifle
> - Carbine
> - DMR
> - H2 Battle Rifle
> - Lightrifle
> - Magnum
> Needler, Boltshot and Gunfighter Magnum are out. Needler is technically a precision weapon but it really needs its own category. Boltshot for the same reason. GF Magnum is excluded because, besides Slayer on Pegasus II, it does not appear in any other arena game play. For the record, this tier list will be more focused on arena type play. A warzone Tier List is for later.
> Specs
> --------
> Battle Rifle
> - Fastest TTK: 4 Bursts - 1.18
> - Slowest TTK: 6 Bursts - 2.00
> - A very basic three shot burst weapon. A quality weapon at every range. A dangerous weapon to face when your shields are down as just one bullet in its three shot burst will kill. A very short (in the halo world) TTK with a mere four shots. Downside is, when shielded, a miss shot will screw up your TTK.
> -----
> Carbine
> - FTTK: 7 Shots - 1.22
> - STTK: 10 Shots - 1.57
> - A High Risk/High Reward precision rifle. A massive amount of shots are needed but can rip off shots faster then any semi auto in the game. If your aim is good, you will clean house. If your aim is bad, you will be destroyed.
> -----
> DMR
> - FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.28
> - STTK: 6 Shots - 1.38
> - Zoom: 1.5x(Recon)/2.0x(Standard)
> - Basically, an upgraded magnum. Slightly slower Perfect time but same amount of shots needed, less body shots needed and faster body shot time. Plus, a scope.
> ------
> H2 Battle Rifle
> - FTTK: 4 Bursts - 1.401
> - STTK: 6 Bursts - 2.100-2.300
> - Essentially, just a BR. But TTK is slightly slower and Aim Assist is near broken.
> -------
> Lightrifle
> - FTTK: 3 Shots - 1.07 (All Shots Zoomed)
> - STTK: 4 Shots - 1.15 (All Shots Un-Zoomed)
> - Zoom: 2.0x
> - An oddity of Halo. A weapon with a 3 shot TTK. Very powerful, best scope in the Precision Weapons. If you can get your shot off first, you’ll win. If you can’t, you’ll probably lose. And ammo is difficult to come across.
> --------
> Magnum
> - FTTK: 5 Shots - 1.20
> - STTK: 7 Shots - 1.96
> - Zoom: ADS (Aiming Down Sights)(Maybe a little zoom?)
> - The perfect average. Aside from H1, which is a power weapon in H5, the best magnum Halo has produced. The true test of a Halo Alpha but when you honestly check its stats, it is unimpressive. Not bad just unimpressive. On the plus side, ammo is extremely abundant.
> My H5 Precision Tier List
> --------
> Ranks
> --------
> SS = Broken
> S = Heavy Advantage
> A = Advantage
> B = Slight Advantage
> C = Average
> D = Disadvantage
> F = Broken (on the bad side)
> -----------
> Tier List
> -----------
> - SS - N/A
> - S - H2 Battle Rifle
> - A - Carbine
> - B - Lightrifle, Battle Rifle, DMR
> - C - Magnum
> - D - N/A
> - F - N/A
> ---------------
> Vertikull out,
> Comment war commencing in 3 . . 2 . .

I’d agree with this. Carbine could probably take 1-2 more shots to kill to be balanced, that way the descope speed doesn’t completely destroy at long range