H5 OST - Favorite Track?

Okay guys/girls/trolls/monitors/devs/Tom Longbow…

What is your favorite track of the Halo 5 OST so far?

I’m in love with Kamchatka, it has so much atmosphere to it, I find myself getting lost in it.

If you didn’t know, you can pre-order Halo 5’s OST on iTunes and likely elsewhere too (no idea bruh).

Keep it clean Spartans!

The Trials

> 2533274933538004;2:
> The Trials

Nice choice, The Trials has a lot of that classic feel and style to it, mixed with that beautiful Halo 4 melody.

I’m guessing that not many people have bought the OST yet?

Not a lot of choice yet, with five tracks and the rest as previews (though they all sound amazing), but so far The Trials. One Final Effort plus 117 makes it the best main theme ever. Of all time.

> 2533274815510651;4:
> Not a lot of choice yet, with five tracks and the rest as previews (though they all sound amazing), but so far The Trials. One Final Effort plus 117 makes it the best main theme ever. Of all time.

I couldn’t agree with you more. To me, Halo 5 feels like Halo 2 all over again.

the blue team theme (Seen in the sprint) and the trails

> 2533274810774347;6:
> the blue team theme (Seen in the sprint) and the trails

A lot of love going around for the classic Halo theme I see.

Blue Team. It was very moving

> 2533274872578239;8:
> Blue Team. It was very moving

I think I had to fight a man-tear or two during that cutscene. Marty’s work is definitely an incredibly solid base to work off.

> 2533274810774347;6:
> the blue team theme (Seen in the sprint) and the trails

This plus Jameson Locke and Walk Softly.

Oof, so far? Gotta be The Trials, methinks. Dat One Final Effort theme is just so -Yoink- timeless, man…

So many good answers now, I’m really happy for Kazuma Jinnouchi, he did an excellent job reconstructing the sound that is Halo and he put a really nice spin on it all. Of course, we still have to wait for the rest of the OST but there is no denying that this is a special Halo Soundrack.

Thanks for the replies, it’s really interesting to hear what people like about the new music.

so far the 117 remade one

Warrior World is the first track in Halo that I’ve heard with a drumset that’s got power to it. So… Warrior World.

Well the Trials is absolutely badass, and I had a weird sensation of both crying and laughing hysterically at the same time while I listened to it for the first time. Kamchata is amazing, lots of depth to it. Especially on full volume headphones. The Osiris suite is just… WOW. I remember hearing those last few notes in really poor quality samples, but hearing them in a clear manner blew me away. And The Light is Green just hypes me so much. I love hearing all the little details we didn’t notice while it played over the cintematic. Especially the piano right as the music picks up and buck jumps out of the pelican. But man, I don’t think I can pick just one.

Trials

From the samples Halo Vanguards posted. “Skeleton Crew” just sounds awesome. I love the bold sounding brass and heavy drumbeats.

Light is green

> 2533274810001991;1:
> Okay guys/girls/trolls/monitors/devs/Tom Longbow…
>
> What is your favorite track of the Halo 5 OST so far?
>
> I’m in love with Kamchatka, it has so much atmosphere to it, I find myself getting lost in it.
>
> If you didn’t know, you can pre-order Halo 5’s OST on iTunes and likely elsewhere too (no idea bruh).
>
> Keep it clean Spartans!

…/trolls/…
love it :slight_smile:

The Trials is the only song that I listen to now.