H5 needs just a splash of halo reach, Artistically

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I hated h4s babyish in realistic art design too.
It looked like a bright happy Gay martigrah game. It lost all of it’s iconic halo feeling. It was a gay martigrah coloured looking rainbow game mixed in with cartoons for kiddies.
I agree halo reach was Sci Fi futuristic mixed with REALISM and wasn’t too out of touch with what we know to be reality.
I totally agree, Compare Maps like Boneyard to maps like exile & melt down and longbow which would be more suited to Lola bunny and road runner etc.
One guy said that Halo 4 was full of Cartoons with pastel pink and baby blue Spartans running around with the lighting contrast cranked all the way up to max to give halo 4 that “happy gay vibe” when that’s not what halo is all about. And I totally agree.
Look when h4 brang back h3s map known as The Pit! ThePit looked AWESOME on halo4. But that’s because the Gay art designer
for halo 4 didn’t create it. HE created skyline and it’s squeeky clean soft curved smooth edged overly Sci Fi blocks on the map. And he created the road runner oil painting map of exile and other cations like longbow etc halo 3 had some really nice Sci Fi mixed with realism to a for to everyone’s taste. It was one thing I liked about halo 2 campaign, the scorpion level fighting on earth for once.
I think halo is running the risk of losing it self in a world where it’s gone madly over board with fantasy.
There’s no balance anymore.

Erm, did you just copy and paste the same post on a different-titled thread? I can remember your comment on it being a “gay, martigrah game.” It’s totally against the forum rules bruh.

> 2533274870038109;2:
> Erm, did you just copy and paste the same post on a different-titled thread? I can remember your comment on it being a “gay, martigrah game.” It’s totally against the forum rules bruh.

He’s trolling big time. Ignore his posts, just trying to get a rise out of peeps