H5 matchmaking is dead

Every playlist other than warzone, team arena and slayer is dead, this needs to be fixed. Maybe add massive req point rewards for the playlists that aren’t played on. What do you guys think should be done?

I don’t think they are dead at all. It is region lock that is most probably causing the problem. That is what I think needs to be looked into.

Dead? I have no trouble finding matches in any of the arena playlists. I’m not really sure where you’re getting the idea that they’re dead.

I have problems with BTB… Only this playslist.

> 2533274903439165;1:
> Every playlist other than warzone, team arena and slayer is dead, this needs to be fixed. Maybe add massive req point rewards for the playlists that aren’t played on. What do you guys think should be done?

Where are you playing from and how is your internet?
I know that H5 prioritizes players by internet connection, unless this has changed.
Iv’e had no problems matching in BTB, SWAT, or FFA.

No, they are definitely not dead. I can only assume that it is region lock causing the problem.

> 2535457202768003;6:
> No, they are definitely not dead. I can only assume that it is region lock causing the problem.

^This one.
the sad thing is that, week after week, they post community updates full of sh*t about requisitions, UI improvements etc. when in this situation many users outside USA (of course), but a few even there, cannot play the game AT ALL.
The only way is searching matches waiting FOREVER HOPING THAT A GAME WILL BE FOUND SOON and this is just frustrating.
I love this franchise and this very game, i’m what you would call a “super-fanboy” and this is the only reason that makes me not abandoning it but i’m running really out of patience of not be considered by 343 (a little reassurance message could be enough but NO! not even that).
My hopes are all in next week update but i’m afraid that nothing will change server side…

> 2533274932404525;4:
> I have problems with BTB… Only this playslist.

Are you NZ/Aus? I haven’t been able to play that playlist since the forge update