H5 Magnums nerfed?

I would like to see other people’s opinions on H5’s Magnum and whether or not it should be nerfed to make the game more balanced.

i out gun pistols with my AR in their respective ranges, its balanced, you have to land all of you shots with a pistol to beat an AR

other players are just better and some are worse

> 2533275010968401;2:
> i out gun pistols with my AR in their respective ranges, its balanced, you have to land all of you shots with a pistol to beat an AR
>
> other players are just better and some are worse

Yep, agreed. All weapons are balanced. If you think something needs to be nerfed, then you need to nerf yourself.

no -Yoinking!- nerfing or buffing anything. the game is balanced. i see threads like this almost everyday saying something should get nerfed or buffed i understand you dont want that OP just looking for opinion. this is my opinion lol

It should be buffed if anything, but definitely not nerfed.

No, if halo 5 did something good it’s the multiplayer and the balance of the weapons in my opinion there is no need for a nerf in any weapon

Its a skill based gun. Anyone with good aim can effectively use it at close to mid range. It still gets outgunned by ARs and BRs at their respective ranges, especially when wielded by skilled players.

In simple terms: Get good.

I always get out shot by a BR when all hits are perfect with both guns, It’s usualy just one more shot that i need with the magnum. So i think it’s a pretty well balanced, most people just seem to be a pretty good shot with the magnum.

96% say leave it alone. Deal with it OP.