H5: Limited Collector's Edition Statue

So here’s my concern…

Yesterday Warner Bros cancelled the “Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile Edition” due to manufacturing and quality issues with the statue.

The manufacturer being “TriForce”

Since 343 just revealed the H5: LCE statue is made by “TriForce” and if they couldn’t deliver on something that was announced months ago, should we be worried about the H5 LCE being cancelled due to similar circumstances?

doubt it… the whole batmobile transforming thing sounded to good to be true anyways… that being said. i can’t wait to pick up batman on tuesday! =)

Not really since Halo is a bigger developed company and is mostly owned by Microsoft (since 343i is a Microsoft made sub - company.) They probably will be forced to follow through no matter how bad they’ll want to cancel on something as epic as this. Triforce needs to step up their game haha. Im sure everyone who gets LCE will be happy none the less. Except if they wanted a disc tho.

The statue looks AMAZING!

> 2533274856626311;3:
> Not really since Halo is a bigger developed company and is mostly owned by Microsoft (since 343i is a Microsoft made sub - company.) They probably will be forced to follow through no matter how bad they’ll want to cancel on something as epic as this. Triforce needs to step up their game haha. Im sure everyone who gets LCE will be happy none the less. Except if they wanted a disc tho.

True, just wish it had more content than just a statue to warrant a $250 price tag.