H5 is the biggest joke of a game

In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.

> 2533274793988503;1:
> In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.

Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.

Light rifle-3 shot
BR-4 shot
Dmr-5 shot

> 2533274913936758;2:
> > 2533274793988503;1:
> > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
>
>
> Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.

My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then

> 2533274793988503;4:
> > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> >
> >
> >
> > Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.
>
>
> My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then

Team BR=melted before 1 step

I literally count every hit marker I get and I grt 6 or 7 every time. I had one where I could only see the guys head and I counted 7 hit markers and he walked away and still had a shield.

Your title is partially opinionated, you are basing your opinion based on the multiplayer aspect only.

> 2603643534586909;7:
> Your title is partially opinionated, you are basing your opinion based on the multiplayer aspect only.

I agree but look at the attempt of the MCC… They really outdid themselves on that one…

> 2533274793988503;4:
> > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> >
> >
> >
> > Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.
>
>
> My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then

High Download + High Upload Speed != Good Connection

People living in Israel have high up and down speeds, but the actual quality is muddied and laggy.

> 2533274803459334;9:
> > 2533274793988503;4:
> > > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then
>
>
>
> High Download + High Upload Speed != Good Connection
>
> People living in Israel have high up and down speeds, but the actual quality is muddied and laggy.

Lolol I live in Ohio. And that’s the best I could get here =\

> 2533274793988503;1:
> In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.

Like someone already said, lets see this video proof. If it’s based on killcam, get ready to be laughed off the forums.

> 2533274793988503;4:
> > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> >
> >
> >
> > Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.
>
>
> My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then

Up/down speed doesn’t mean good connection to servers or other players. Doesn’t mean you have low latency/ping.

And you say you have video evidence. Show me. Because the only thing that kills in this game in 3 shots is the LR.

> 2533274803896054;11:
> > 2533274793988503;1:
> > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
>
>
> Like someone already said, lets see this video proof. If it’s based on killcam, get ready to be laughed off the forums.

It is one =\ but he even only fired 3 shots. It’s not even just the hit markers.

i love halo 5 and the reason the beta is out is so the community can tell them what we want or what we dont want

> 2533274793988503;13:
> > 2533274803896054;11:
> > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> >
> >
> >
> > Like someone already said, lets see this video proof. If it’s based on killcam, get ready to be laughed off the forums.
>
>
> It is one =\ but he even only fired 3 shots. It’s not even just the hit markers.

343 has already confirmed that killcams are horribly bugged and the least developed part of the beta. If you want personal proof, try getting matched up against someone you know and get the to record a fight where they kill you. Record your kill cam too. See if they match up.

> 2533274793988503;8:
> > 2603643534586909;7:
> > Your title is partially opinionated, you are basing your opinion based on the multiplayer aspect only.
>
>
> I agree but look at the attempt of the MCC… They really outdid themselves on that one…

Are you referring to the campaigns in MCC?

Its post’s like this that make me cringe for the community. Smh at op lol.

> 2533274842868783;5:
> > 2533274793988503;4:
> > > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > > 2533274793988503;1:
> > > > In every situation I get in my gun takes 6 or 7 shots to kill someone while I die in 3. 90% of the time I spawn and die within 3 seconds. 343, you need to give this game back to bunge and quit attempting to make Halo games. I have video proof of me dying in 3 shots and the dude only had 2 hit markers.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Complete BS. Either your internet sucks or you’re missing your shots like crazy. Or your positioning yourself badly and getting teamed on all the time. You might want to post your “video evidence”. If it’s a killcam recording though, then it means nothing because killcams are never accurate.
> >
> >
> >
> > My internet isn’t horrible. It’s 50 down 5 up. Explain the spawning and dying then
>
>
> Team BR=melted before 1 step

I have gotten spawn killed several times after they switched to br start.

OP, are you aiming at someones head? Because that is your first mistake. 343 got rid of quality headshot aiming in Halo 5. Think of the BR like a long-range 4-5-shot shotgun. Due to BR kick, spread, hitbox size, and bullet magnetism, shooting center mass = headshots.

Really long range, you can get 4 burst kills aiming at someones legs.

> 2533274793988503;6:
> I literally count every hit marker I get and I grt 6 or 7 every time. I had one where I could only see the guys head and I counted 7 hit markers and he walked away and still had a shield.

The BR has more kick than previous titles, so if you could only see their head, I guarantee only 1 bullet from the 3 round burst was actually hitting them each time. That’s why 4 shot kills are aimed at the chest: the kick lifts up to the head with each pull.