H5 Halos last chance?

Anyone else afraid that if this game isn’t good that halo will completely die? In my opinion this game is halos last chance.

> 2533275003095364;1:
> Anyone else afraid that if this game isn’t good that halo will completely die? In my opinion this game is halos last chance.

No, bye.

They said that for 4 and MCC yet people are still playing, just pointing that out. Again.

I highly doubt it. Halo is Microsoft’s biggest exclusive. Even if the fan base dwindles, microsoft will keep pumping this game series out.

Either way, I’ll still buy the game. Halo 4 wasn’t that bad, people just don’t appreciate developers hard work anymore.

> 2533275003095364;1:
> Anyone else afraid that if this game isn’t good that halo will completely die? In my opinion this game is halos last chance.

lol

> 2533274809100878;4:
> I highly doubt it. Halo is Microsoft’s biggest exclusive. Even if the fan base dwindles, microsoft will keep pumping this game series out.
>
> Either way, I’ll still buy the game. Halo 4 wasn’t that bad, people just don’t appreciate developers hard work anymore.

I’m sorry I know what you’re saying but I disagree with you. Halo 4 campaign was all right some errors but overall not to bad. The multiplayer tho… If you’re a halo fan and you were ok with that you should go back to COD… Terrible multiplayer. Who’s ever job it was I hope was fired.

> 2533274799955104;6:
> > 2533274809100878;4:
> > I highly doubt it. Halo is Microsoft’s biggest exclusive. Even if the fan base dwindles, microsoft will keep pumping this game series out.
> >
> > Either way, I’ll still buy the game. Halo 4 wasn’t that bad, people just don’t appreciate developers hard work anymore.
>
>
> I’m sorry I know what you’re saying but I disagree with you. Halo 4 campaign was all right some errors but overall not to bad. The multiplayer tho… If you’re a halo fan and you were ok with that you should go back to COD… Terrible multiplayer. Who’s ever job it was I hope was fired.

But I dislike CoD and like Halo 4… go figure.

It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.

No, because that’s not how a business works.

Microsoft has sunk far too much money in creating 343, to just cut them off. If that was the case they would have cancelled the Halo Film Production team, along with the rest of the Film Production teams that MS was starting…but Halo was the only project to survive the chopping block. Even if they kill off the chief in 6, the franchise will continue, as the IP makes more than enough money for MS to justify keeping 343 around. We might not see any more highly competitive Halo FPS titles, but the franchise will survive.

As long as there’s people buying the -false- hype, there will never be X game’s last chance.

Rinse and repeat.

For a franchise with the history of Halo to completely die they would need to have a travesty of a game release. Even if Halo 5 is subpar but passible the franchise will continue.

> 2533274938678576;2:
> > 2533275003095364;1:
> > Anyone else afraid that if this game isn’t good that halo will completely die? In my opinion this game is halos last chance.
>
> No, bye.

> 2535438961934440;8:
> It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.

because of other games… people don’t realize that there weren’t that many good games out when halo 3 was out… go google it and tell me what other games of 2007 were as great as halo…and i’m not saying that some of the games now are amazing… but come on, halo 3 had no competition.

> 2533274830733064;13:
> > 2535438961934440;8:
> > It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.
>
>
> because of other games… people don’t realize that there weren’t that many good games out when halo 3 was out… go google it and tell me what other games of 2007 were as great as halo…and i’m not saying that some of the games now are amazing… but come on, halo 2 had no competition.

Fixed.

Do some quick research and you’ll see yourself.

> 2533274830733064;13:
> > 2535438961934440;8:
> > It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.
>
>
> because of other games… people don’t realize that there weren’t that many good games out when halo 3 was out… go google it and tell me what other games of 2007 were as great as halo…and i’m not saying that some of the games now are amazing… but come on, halo 3 had no competition.

Uh. 2007 is one of the greatest years EVER in gaming. YOU go goggle it. 07 was stacked.

> 2535438961934440;15:
> > 2533274830733064;13:
> > > 2535438961934440;8:
> > > It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.
> >
> >
> > because of other games… people don’t realize that there weren’t that many good games out when halo 3 was out… go google it and tell me what other games of 2007 were as great as halo…and i’m not saying that some of the games now are amazing… but come on, halo 3 had no competition.
>
>
> Uh. 2007 is one of the greatest years EVER in gaming. YOU go goggle it. 07 was stacked.

True.

> 2533274960333173;11:
> For a franchise with the history of Halo to completely die they would need to have a travesty of a game release. Even if Halo 5 is subpar but passible the franchise will continue.

MCC was a travesty.

> 2535438961934440;15:
> > 2533274830733064;13:
> > > 2535438961934440;8:
> > > It won’t die. It may reach an new all time low though. Especially on the MP side which has just fallen off the map post H3.
> >
> >
> > because of other games… people don’t realize that there weren’t that many good games out when halo 3 was out… go google it and tell me what other games of 2007 were as great as halo…and i’m not saying that some of the games now are amazing… but come on, halo 3 had no competition.
>
>
> Uh. 2007 is one of the greatest years EVER in gaming. YOU go goggle it. 07 was stacked.

On xbox? no. call of duty modern warfare, bioshock, assassins creed… uncharted on ps3.

Lolllll you serious? Las chance at what? After the launch of MCC and the fact that we know next to nothing the game. When you think about it the only thing we seen is “arena” part of the multiplier. That’s like saying we saw one playlist. Yet look at the pre order numbers. Halo will be fine, maybe not in your eyes but it will be fine

> 2533275003095364;1:
> Anyone else afraid that if this game isn’t good that halo will completely die? In my opinion this game is halos last chance.

It’s weird to me that people are saying this. I’m more worried about it becoming shovelware and we get a new game each year and the quality really takes a hit. Halo 4 proved that the game doesn’t have to be good to sell, it just needs to say “Halo” on the box.