H5 Guardian's Playable by PC player's on Xbox Live

Just pitching an “IDEA” so try not to come in here being a nay sayer when I say it’s most likely been said by 343I on Mixer and youtube that H5 isn’t coming to steam after 4’s release on steam’s MCC. Why not make it available on X-box live? Infact All MCC and 5 also 6 should be on Xbox Live for PC. Forge should NOT be the only 5 out there… I tried forge and it suck’s! “Reason Being” before any one has a cow about it because Forge does not allow character’s to rank up even after every win. They don’t get bonus’s ore achievement’s. As for what PC player’s wanted by all accounts Forge suck’s. Yes cause People who have Guardian’s go into forge and have the advantage of kicking people’s “ahim” arces and live to tell the tail… AS FRUSTRATING As that is… People may wanna see some changes. Signature’s down below if you wanna see Guardian’s come to PC after MCC’s full release. Player’s voices have been heard to push MCC to PC sooner then schedule before but Just letting you know now… This is not to push H5 to get there way before 4 of MCC first. MCC will still reach is completion we want a confirmation that it’s going to happen.

The Idea behind is is for the fact that the Master Chief Collection, is Story based behind the use of the character Master Chief. So People not only on steam but Any one with window’s 10 have access to X-box Live here too. As announced on Steam’s requirement’s X-box Live will be needed in order to play Halo MCC. Halo’s 5 and 6 Will be required. Just giving us Forge was a mistake on 5’s Behalf cause NOT only did you limit us “When Player’s Hate limit’s from the start” You also forced us to play with a handy cap which killed us a number of time’s. We wanna play something less frustrating for the time being and still have the love to play halo.

Remember: NOT a request to push 5 infront of Reach or 4 in MCC just Request that 343I allow’s us to play Guardian’s after 4 come’s out on PC.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

They haven’t said no, it’s just not a thing they are thinking about for mcc at this stage, I think the whole community both pc and console fully expect H5 to be integrated into the mcc at some later stage.

I heard what he said just didn’t know what he meant. Sounded like they were just giving us forge for PC and I was just thinking of how much of a bad idea that was. It would suck if we missed the story of the guardians.

It would be rather odd to have every halo game but halo 5 on pc. Plus for pc only players it would be a little annoying to have a missing section in the story because they didn’t port over halo 5. I expect to see halo 5 on pc sometime before infinites release or at least I hope so

I can agree.

> 2533274850984675;4:
> It would be rather odd to have every halo game but halo 5 on pc. Plus for pc only players it would be a little annoying to have a missing section in the story because they didn’t port over halo 5. I expect to see halo 5 on pc sometime before infinites release or at least I hope so

i very much doubt that will be the case prior to infinite’ s release .

> 2535406126289417;6:
> > 2533274850984675;4:
> >
>
> i very much doubt that will be the case prior to infinite’ s release .

Why So Negative? Isn’t that up to 343I to decide weather they should run with the idea or not?

> 2535430938898401;7:
> > 2535406126289417;6:
> > > 2533274850984675;4:
> > >
> >
> > i very much doubt that will be the case prior to infinite’ s release .
>
> Why So Negative? Isn’t that up to 343I to decide weather they should run with the idea or not?

He’s not being negative, it’s just facts. Pc will see halo 5 whenever they come around to adding it to the MCC, which it has never been mentioned if they will. Although most fans believe later down the line it will eventually be added to it.

Infinite is going to be for the Xbox Two, so maybe after all of that is released they would bring up the idea for Halo 5 to be brought to the MCC. Other guy wasn’t being negative, its just straight facts.

> 2535430938898401;7:
> > 2535406126289417;6:
> > >
> >
>
> Why So Negative? Isn’t that up to 343I to decide weather they should run with the idea or not?

It’s not being negative, it’s called being realistic. He never said it was his decision, he’s simply preaching reality. Same thing if I said I wouldn’t become an astronaut and go to Mars tomorrow.

> 2535430938898401;7:
> > 2535406126289417;6:
> > >
> >
>

So 343i have 6 halo pc titles , to release, one console title (reach) , a new UI and progression system as well as the ongoing updates and support to mcc platforms . Then on top of all of that, infinite to make, market and release on both platforms , so guardians, if you use logical (not negative) thought process is a ways down the track before it becomes a pc reality.

I’m pretty sure it will come to PC, after announcing MCC on PC, as well as Halo Infinite, they will at some point in time bring H5 to PC as well.