H5 gamebreaking campaign glitch. FFS help me

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

hello i played Halo 5 at midnight smooth launch no problems i hopped straight into the campaign got up to Mission 10 got tired so went to bed next day i think to myself ill finish the campaign nope my whole entire campaign is now broken every single cut-scene across the entire game now has no audio for the people talking. well it has audio but it sounds like all the characters are talking into a pillow i cannot understand a single word anyone if saying in the campaign. i have posted this issue 6 times now on halowaypoint all i wanna do is finish the campaign, but for some reason every issue on these forums gets an instant reply but everyone skips straight over my problem. i prey to god that i do not have to post this a 6th time so if someone could just please read this and give me a fix for this problem or at least a little reassurance that this will get fixed i would really appreciate it. ill leave a list below of all the thing ive tried to do to fix
thisHard-reset
close the game and relaunch it
full re-installation of the game
delete my saved data and recover it
tried playing in co-op mode
that’s about it so please someone help me its been three days of posting the same problem on the same forum about the same game i want this fixed its been that long of me trying to fix this i can barely remember whats happened. and also another thing about this big/glitch when i record a clip of the cutscene and watch it back the audio is fine just thought that info may help.

Have you looked at audio settings?

yes everything is at max and i have tried headset and speaker settings

I am experiencing an issue as well at the end of mission 10 the cutscene has no audio but my problem is a little different. The next mission refuses to load at all, it says I have completed mission 10 when I am in the campaign screen and lets me attempt to load the next mission but just sits at the loading screen forever.I tried having a friend host, tried redoing the whole mission still nothing. Hopefully 343 sees this and can help us troubleshoot these similar issues.

Hello,
Thank you for your reports - we are investigating. If you can provide any additional info regarding your home setup (which TV/monitor, any speakers or headset you’ve tried, etc), this will be helpful in our investigation. Additionally,

• Are you using HDMI out, or optical audio?

• Have you tried switching between the above two options?

• Have you reproduced this issue on multiple audio setups (different TVs/monitors/ audio setups)?
    Thank you!

> Hello,
> Thank you for your reports - we are investigating. If you can provide any additional info regarding your home setup (which TV/monitor, any speakers or headset you’ve tried, etc), this will be helpful in our investigation. Additionally,
>
>
>
>
> - Are you using HDMI out, or optical audio?
>
> - Have you tried switching between the above two options?
>
> - Have you reproduced this issue on multiple audio setups (different TVs/monitors/ audio setups)?Thank you!

hello so ill just leave a list of all the requested items below

-TV/MONITOR AOC I2367FH and Samsung UE55HU6900 55-inch 4K

-headset cooler master CM sirus 5.1 and turtle beach x12

-speakers logitech Z3 7.1

ive also tried on 3 different TV’s 1 different set of speakers and yes ive tried both optical audio and HDMI

does anyone know of any kinda fix yet ;( I’m beginning to have flashbacks of TMCC and I’m starting to think I’m in a very select group of people having this problem therefore making even less likely it’ll get fixed. A perfect example is a game I play on pc ArmA II and I have a game breaking bug that I got about 8 months ago and I done so much research to see if anyone else has reported this issue on any kinda forum. But nobody had ever reported this bug and to this day there is no fix I just don’t want this to be the same.

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

bump

bump

bump

<mark>Do not bump threads or make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

well its clear to me now this isn’t going to get fixed tomorrow morning I will be returning my copy of halo 5 guardians and it’ll be yet another broken game made by 343 and I will have no faith is the next halo game. Now I know I’m gonna be hated for saying this but you games are working if you are in the same position as I am having spent well over £50 on a second game that’s broken by the same developer you would be pissed off and lose all faith in that dev team. And I’ve been doing research on every forum in the halo community since the morning of the 27th no body else is the halo community has reported this issue there have been similar problems but none of them are the same. I’m pretty dam sure 343 aren’t gonna go out of there way to fix a problem only 1 member of there community is having so as of tomorrow 343 are dead to me.

<mark>Do not bump threads, make nonconstructive posts, or purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

well I went back to the shop to return my game they had to test it dunno why absolutely bull crap, but anyway there was nothing wrong with the game so I cant return it so thanks 343 I’m stuck with yet another one of your broken games that’s not going to get fixed you bunch of utter a-holes please just -Yoinking!- fix the issue i see post after post on these -Yoink!- -Yoink- forums and not one of them are a genuine problem just people moaning about thing that can be fixed by turning the game on and off. Then there is my issue that is quite literally the whole reason forums exist so for -Yoink- sake someone at 343 take you fist out your -Yoink!- and fix it !!!