H5 Firefight would be awesome

Anyone else think H5 needs firefight? With the extra horsepower from the Xbox, this could be very cool. ODST had it right with the simple horde mode formula imo. Not arcady like Reachs firefight, being difficult enough for it to be a challenge even amongst veteran players. Anyone else think H5 would benefit greatly from firefight? I would certainly enjoy it more than a second season of Spartan Ops.

Definitely yes. Firefight was a lot better than Spartan Ops.

Firefight should stick to basics, imo. As you too said, Reach’s version should be left behind. The simpler this type of game mode is, the more entertaining it is for me.

I’m honestly fine with either direction.

Just give us all the options we want to make a firefight that appeals to each of us. Have a more arcade-like firefight playlist in the vein of Reach, and a simpler hardcore playlist for ODST fans, and maybe another mode where instead of defending against waves, you are attacking different bases on the map to steal or destroy objectives protected by Covenant and Prometheans.

I would like both Firefight and Spartan Ops.

Now only if they were to implement place-able AI paths in forge we could make our own Firefight maps…

Firefight is really fun, it would be epic to see in Halo 5, because I hope see more enemies than any Halo

> 2533274855872059;5:
> I would like both Firefight and Spartan Ops.
>
> Now only if they were to implement place-able AI paths in forge we could make our own Firefight maps…

I’d love to fool around with forged Firefight maps!

I want a forgeable firefight mode, think of it like Halo with features like Project Spark

Ive noticed 343 is headingin the direction of rewarding players after attaining a certain SR. Maybe they should have weekly rewards for Armor Skins, Helmets, VISR’s etc, instead of the weekly challenges we used to have that were pointless after SR 130. You would attain these Weekly Rewards after getting to a certain set, or playing with certain skulls on, or go crazy with the challenge , make it seemingly impossible. If I’ve learned one thing from gaming, its that gamers go crazy for in game rewards and unlocks.

Reach firefight had a matchmaking component that ODST didn’t have, and was also infinitely more customizable. That said, I’ll take whatever I can get…