H5 Firefight: If Jesus Was My Co Pilot...

…I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.

I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.

As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.

I wish you OP was my co-op friend to play with in firefight warzone. Because of all the dumb player that try steal my hog when i am trying use gun and get me kill by driving it to AI mobs. OP i want add you to friends list so the next time you online playing firefight i will invite you to my game so we can play firefight with out the bs noob player bs our game in firefight.

lol I would love u in warzone assault. In FF it depends.

I rarely get into a vehicle, specifically a hog, that can take more people than myself. If I do get into a hog I make sure I’m the driver. Like John stated above. Too many players just drive headlong into a situation with no plan to retreat and survive. It’s really frustrating. We already have to compete with the AI let alone incompetent drivers. lol

Side note: That first line was the best segue ever. If it were a bumper sticker I’d buy it. lol

Then give Jesus the wheel.

> 2533274808590341;1:
> …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
>
> I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
>
> As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.

A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?

> 2533274816487930;6:
> Then give Jesus the wheel.

I never understood that crap, if Jesus was my Co-Pilot. 1. Why is Jesus working a crappy job and 2. Who says Jesus would do any better.

But seriously. Get your own REQ instead of wasting all mine. If I’m in a warthog or a ghost and I die then yes, please use it. Don’t let it do to waste because you never know. I’ve hopped in an empty warthog after seeing the driver die. I find myself a nice spot and I take out a Temple Wraith with it. But don’t hop in it if someone is driving it. And if you ever hear me screaming get out at you. GET OUT.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274808590341;1:
> > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> >
> > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> >
> > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
>
>
> A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?

I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.

Spaghetti monster approves this message.

> 2533274808590341;9:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2533274808590341;1:
> > > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> > >
> > > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> > >
> > > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
> >
> >
> > A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> > B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?
>
>
> I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.

Thrust away from them? Do you want people to betray you? Why would you even consider knowingly betraying someone?

When I hop on other people’s Wraiths, I only shoot what they’re shooting at, or stragglers trying to get too close.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274880633045;11:
> > 2533274808590341;9:
> > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > 2533274808590341;1:
> > > > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> > > >
> > > > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> > > >
> > > > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
> > >
> > >
> > > A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> > > B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?
> >
> >
> > I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.
>
>
> Thrust away from them? Do you want people to betray you? Why would you even consider knowingly betraying someone?

When it’s round 4 or 5, they don’t touch me because they don’t have time to mess with me. I knowingly betray someone in the only way possible in firefight as a message, -Yoink- off. You chasing me is annoying me. I don’t want you in my vehicle and as such. I’ll run your -Yoink- over.

> 2533274808590341;13:
> > 2533274880633045;11:
> > > 2533274808590341;9:
> > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > 2533274808590341;1:
> > > > > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> > > > >
> > > > > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> > > > B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.
> >
> >
> > Thrust away from them? Do you want people to betray you? Why would you even consider knowingly betraying someone?
>
>
> When it’s round 4 or 5, they don’t touch me because they don’t have time to mess with me. I knowingly betray someone in the only way possible in firefight as a message, -Yoink- off. You chasing me is annoying me. I don’t want you in my vehicle and as such. I’ll run your -Yoink- over.

Nice team work. Betraying is not the way to go. Some people are just trying to help. You don’t have to be a Yoink about it.

> 2533274808590341;13:
> > 2533274880633045;11:
> > > 2533274808590341;9:
> > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > 2533274808590341;1:
> > > > > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> > > > >
> > > > > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> > > > B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.
> >
> >
> > Thrust away from them? Do you want people to betray you? Why would you even consider knowingly betraying someone?
>
>
> When it’s round 4 or 5, they don’t touch me because they don’t have time to mess with me. I knowingly betray someone in the only way possible in firefight as a message, -Yoink- off. You chasing me is annoying me. I don’t want you in my vehicle and as such. I’ll run your -Yoink- over.

So you’re that guy that everyone is talking about. lol

I know it sucks and I hate it too. I legit get in hog and try to have some one on the gun so we can kill the next waves of Promethians but no one even get on but just fight with their br and SMG

> 2535433238497925;14:
> > 2533274808590341;13:
> > > 2533274880633045;11:
> > > > 2533274808590341;9:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > 2533274808590341;1:
> > > > > > …I would strangle the -Yoinker- to death before the AI killed me.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ve noticed that in Firefight, a vehicle with 2 people in it becomes something like a high value target for the AI, especially with the vehicles which do considerable damage to your vehicle really quickly. I realize it has to do with the fact that the gunner turret in a Tank/Wraith is weak against AI Controlled Vehicles in Firefight and that the AI will Attack whoever is shooting at it (I’m guessing it is either whoever is closest or whoever does the most damage that a AI controlled Vehicle will attack.) Now even though it is the turret guy that will get targeted, it usually results in the vehicle being destroyed. It doesn’t matter if it is a warthog or a gungoose or a tank or wraith, if you get in the passenger/gunner seat of a vehicle. DON’T FIRE. I would only recommend hopping in a vehicle as means to getting to the objective faster then getting out.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > As a counter measure, I have taken to trying to kill anyone who attempts to get in my vehicles. I’f I’m in a Wraith, you’re getting splattered. If you get in my warthog and i end up in the drivers seat, i’ll just drive the -Yoinking!- thing off the map if i can. I don’t want anyone in my vehicles in Firefight, it doesn’t help. Also, if you get on the back of a gungoose and you’re fighting a boss. Spam as many nades as you can, unless you have some power weapon, don’t bother shooting the boss.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > A: Don’t kill your team mates. Killing your team mates is bad.
> > > > > B: When 1/4 of the players are in one spot shouldn’t they draw 1/4 of the attention?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I don’t use a mic because it hurts my head. so how am I supposed to quickly tell someone i don’t want them in my wraith.
> > >
> > >
> > > Thrust away from them? Do you want people to betray you? Why would you even consider knowingly betraying someone?
> >
> >
> > When it’s round 4 or 5, they don’t touch me because they don’t have time to mess with me. I knowingly betray someone in the only way possible in firefight as a message, -Yoink- off. You chasing me is annoying me. I don’t want you in my vehicle and as such. I’ll run your -Yoink- over.
>
>
> Nice team work. Betraying is not the way to go. Some people are just trying to help. You don’t have to be a Yoink about it.

I don’t care. usually their help gets me killed so just don’t

So apparently I was banned for promoting griefing. What I do isn’t griefing, it’s removing the grief.

Yea I don’t like people getting into my turrets either. It draws unwanted enemy fire.

> 2533274808590341;18:
> So apparently I was banned for promoting griefing. What I do isn’t griefing, it’s removing the grief.

Killing your teammates intentionally is griefing.