H5 DLC Skins

Is there anyway AT ALL possible I can get the old OG,CLG, Envy, Allegiance, skins at all for Halo 5?? I know its a huge shot in the dark but I’ll gladly pay for all four of them. I just got into H5 back in June/July of 2019, and after watching some old Hcs series I noticed all the pro skins and I was disappointed to see I could not get those four. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you can’t find them in the Microsoft store, then there isn’t any other way to get them. If you haven’t checked the Microsoft store, you may find some of them there. I know for sure that allegiance isn’t available anymore.

CLG wasn’t even available for the majority of the H5 HCS lifespan since they left early. You’ll likely have to wait until Infinite to see if it will have an HCS scene which might bring some orgs back.

> 2533274912305157;1:
> Is there anyway AT ALL possible I can get the old OG,CLG, Envy, Allegiance, skins at all for Halo 5?? I know its a huge shot in the dark but I’ll gladly pay for all four of them. I just got into H5 back in June/July of 2019, and after watching some old Hcs series I noticed all the pro skins and I was disappointed to see I could not get those four. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

There aren’t very many skins left.

I searched Halo 5 in the Microsoft store on the app and I believe Splyce skins plus one other group showed up. This was just last week when I was looking for XP boost pack…that I found thanks to another thread here in the forums.