H5 Campaign - What difficultly?

A lot of people have seemingly slated the H5 campaign, I want to know if you did this on Normal, Heroic or Legendary? I thought on Heroic the campaign was good fun and a good challenge, there I said it! Re-running it on Legendary with a mate and some parts are insanely hard!

Lots of people I have noticed saying it was too easy, you check their service record, oh they did it in 2 hours on Normal mode. Jog off.

> 2533274806021180;1:
> A lot of people have seemingly slated the H5 campaign, I want to know if you did this on Normal, Heroic or Legendary? I thought on Heroic the campaign was good fun and a good challenge, there I said it! Re-running it on Legendary with a mate and some parts are insanely hard!
>
> Lots of people I have noticed saying it was too easy, you check their service record, oh they did it in 2 hours on Normal mode. Jog off.

Do it solo legendary. Cheevos bro.

> 2533274848599184;2:
> > 2533274806021180;1:
> > A lot of people have seemingly slated the H5 campaign, I want to know if you did this on Normal, Heroic or Legendary? I thought on Heroic the campaign was good fun and a good challenge, there I said it! Re-running it on Legendary with a mate and some parts are insanely hard!
> >
> > Lots of people I have noticed saying it was too easy, you check their service record, oh they did it in 2 hours on Normal mode. Jog off.
>
>
> Do it solo legendary. Cheevos bro.

Yeah one of our group did it solo legendary, took him 16 hours to do and died a lot of times! Though we always blame stupid teammate AI, ruddy Linda and buck!

I first did it in normal solo and then legendary solo as well, and my service record says I haven’t done it but I have the lone wolf achievement

> 2535448519729494;4:
> I first did it in normal solo and then legendary solo as well, and my service record says I haven’t done it but I have the lone wolf achievement

I started H5 campaign solo legendary and completed it in 17 hours with all skull and Intel. It was challenging imo. I didn’t try any other difficulty it’s always like this.

Ran it first on Normal solo then Legendary solo. Then went back and ran it on easy to pick up the intel and skulls I missed previously. Now have all skulls, intel, and LW.

Heroic first, doing it on legendary at the moment.

I thought Normal first was great because it kept the storyline relevant and flowing.

I did it solo legendary. But not afraid to admit I used the man cannon trick when fighting the three wardens. I was like F it already fought him so many times it was just lame by then.

I used that trick as well on Legendary but on normal I gave the AI’s all incineration cannons.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> I did it solo legendary. But not afraid to admit I used the man cannon trick when fighting the three wardens. I was like F it already fought him so many times it was just lame by then.

I remember clearing the 3 wardens kinda fast in like my 3-4 attempts. It took me maybe 10-15 minute top. I don’t know if it is fast or not but I’ve heard people killing them in like 1 hours

Ahh man those wardens took me a good 4/5 attempts on solo Heroic, dreading it on Legendary!

Heroic is the mode for me. No drive to do it on Legendary, but it was fun nonetheless.

I played it in Heroic, it was a good, funny 8 hours experience.

Played on normal first to get a hang of the new features. Then on easy to get what I could of the intel and skulls. The jumped into Legendary solo. I also used the man cannon trick.

> 2533274806021180;3:
> > 2533274848599184;2:
> > > 2533274806021180;1:
> > > A lot of people have seemingly slated the H5 campaign, I want to know if you did this on Normal, Heroic or Legendary? I thought on Heroic the campaign was good fun and a good challenge, there I said it! Re-running it on Legendary with a mate and some parts are insanely hard!
> > >
> > > Lots of people I have noticed saying it was too easy, you check their service record, oh they did it in 2 hours on Normal mode. Jog off.
> >
> >
> > Do it solo legendary. Cheevos bro.
>
>
> Yeah one of our group did it solo legendary, took him 16 hours to do and died a lot of times! Though we always blame stupid teammate AI, ruddy Linda and buck!

Funny the only time I died excessively was the warden fights and even then it wasn’t hard it was just companions being stupid. Other than that I thought the campaign was pathetically easy. Hell you can skip the hardest/most annoying warden fight.

Go for the Lone Wolf… Tons of fun!

Heey whats up!

I need more time to finish the H5 on legendary difficult. Its hard for me, I like a lot to play arena and warzone, but this year I really want to finish Halo MCC and H5 in legendary mode!! hahahahaha

You’re probably going to have a bad time on legendary; the friendly AI is so bad that you can’t rely on them and the game legitimately becomes easier to speed run than it is to play normally on the final levels. Heroic is probably the happy medium.

> 2535448519729494;4:
> I first did it in normal solo and then legendary solo as well, and my service record says I haven’t done it but I have the lone wolf achievement

Started it on normal and now on legendary. Haven’t played it for awhile so I’m only on mission 2,definitely takes a lot more time to get through.