H5 buyers beware!!!

Just be warned. 343 has no interest in rewarding its fans. It is only interested in one thing, money. No matter how much you love something, if it doesn’t line up with their “numbers”, you can kiss it goodbye.

Yes, I’m an old original H1 fan. But I have played EVERY HALO SINCE to its fullest.

I have nothing against Infection. I have played it and gotten all the achievements for it. But to grant them what they want without giving your original, working class fans what they want while IGNORING the people that GAVE YOU THE MONEY TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE is, well, corporate America. Goodbye. And Good Riddance, 343.

Uh, so what’s this about? Infection? I’m a bit confused here…

A few things. First the U.S. is not America. America is a continent with lots of economics systems.
Second, what has anything to do with infection? I really dont understand what you are saying. Do you want infection removed? Do you want an infection playlist? Are you confusing infection with warzone? I just dont get it.
Third, 343 is a company, companys want money. Thats their pourpose in the world. To make money.

Finally this is the worst written, worst explained, worst thought post i have read in this forum ever, and that is trully something.

> 2533274792068284;1:
> Just be warned. 343 has no interest in rewarding its fans. It is only interested in one thing, money. No matter how much you love something, if it doesn’t line up with their “numbers”, you can kiss it goodbye.

Which is pretty much true of everyone in every business.

Umm…ok

> 2533274905580887;3:
> A few things. First the U.S. is not America. America is a continent with lots of economics systems.
> Second, what has anything to do with infection? I really dont understand what you are saying. Do you want infection removed? Do you want an infection playlist? Are you confusing infection with warzone? I just dont get it.
> Third, 343 is a company, companys want money. Thats their pourpose in the world. To make money.
>
> Finally this is the worst written, worst explained, worst thought post i have read in this forum ever, and that is trully something.

I can’t make sense of most of it either.

What?
Why?
Who?
Where?
I DONT UNDERSTAND!

343i is fine. They want us to like the game.
It’s Microsoft that wants your money.