h5 beta vehicle map

My xbox live friend was like saying we need to have a map to see vehicles like at least the warthog for the last few days of the beta on a new map who thinks so

Why?

I would love to see the vehicles but I don’t think it will be so.

arena beta

I’ve been saying this for a while but there is no way of convincing 343 of doing that. There plans for the beta have already been decided and I doubt it will change. Warthogs require larger maps and we’re only seeing small scale combat, no Big Team.

It would be great if they were able to test warthogs out since they are making so many changes to Halo: Sprint, Thrust, Ground Pound, Weapon Reworking, Etc, The thing is they probably don’t have BTB finished yet. They are releasing new weapons (rocket launchers, swords, etc) which probably aren’t even ready for a beta at this point so why put a “broken” BTB/Vehicle experience into the game?

I’m really hoping they have a 2nd beta but I’m not holding my breath…
:frowning:

I think it’s something that many would enjoy but it won’t happen because the beta specifically tested arena 4v4.

Again my friends idea but he knows it won’t happen but I decided to make a forum to see if 343 will do it lol

> 2533274957924711;7:
> Again my friends idea but he knows it won’t happen but I decided to make a forum to see if 343 will do it lol

They already confirmed that they wouldn’t do it unfortunately.

I wish we could, but they’re probably just the way we remember them. That is unless the VTOL comes into Halo 5.

> 2533274915619440;8:
> > 2533274957924711;7:
> > Again my friends idea but he knows it won’t happen but I decided to make a forum to see if 343 will do it lol
>
>
> They already confirmed that they wouldn’t do it unfortunately.

I know but it would be wired if they did lol

> 2533274860417792;9:
> I wish we could, but they’re probably just the way we remember them. That is unless the VTOL comes into Halo 5.

VTOL what’s that

> 2533274957924711;11:
> > 2533274860417792;9:
> > I wish we could, but they’re probably just the way we remember them. That is unless the VTOL comes into Halo 5.
>
>
> VTOL what’s that

Vertical Take-Off and Landing