H5 and H4 had opposite Campaigns?

think about it. Halo 4 story was great with poor mission design. Halo 5 story was nonexistent with better mission design. Seems as though they are fixing what needs to be fix, which is good, but they need to realize some things they did before are good. Like in Halo 5, Forge is great( sometimes difficult to use) but it has many custom game issues. Don’t sacrifice the forge because we want a good CG. I know it probably wasn’t intentionally, I just want to share what I think a common trend was in h4 and h5.

I think everything in H4’s campaign was superior to H5’s campaign. H5’s levels just felt too much like being on a one track railroad that kept going into long tunnels with low ceilings.

H5’s campaign is way better than H4’s with superior level design and superior story and superior enemies

> 2533274848011469;3:
> H5’s campaign is way better than H4’s with superior level design and superior story and superior enemies

The Halo 5 story is far from superior. It acts as though Halo 4 never happened. It is so disconnected from the rest of the Halo story it makes me wonder what the point of the past three years have meant in terms of story development.

> 2533274848011469;3:
> H5’s campaign is way better than H4’s with superior level design and superior story and superior enemies

Dude, no…