H4 will be saved.

http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.

> http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.

Still going to be a puppet of Microsoft.

I see this as a step in the right direction. We have a guy who knows how the game should be made in multiplayer, and hell be listening to the community. Hopefully, this turns out to be what a lot are seeking

> > http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.
>
> Still going to be a puppet of Microsoft.

^^
anybody that watches bravo on youtube knows that he is really just pushing mlg more towards the casual side to get more people interested in mlg which will only make competitive not competitive at all and ruin mlg… hes not gonna do anything along the lines all the mlg players are hoping for

why exActly do you think halo 4 needs to be saved? its awesome and id like to hear what you think needs saving in it?

and if it fails, what then… burn the guy to the stake? Talk about heaping a whole lot of burden on one set of shoulders.

Bravo being hired onto the 343 team is great, but he wont be able to do what you want.

343 will give him guild lines and parameters and limits as to what he can do.
He will not be able to overhaul the multiplayer, not even close.

343i hired him to make a terrible game less terrible. Thats about it.

> > > http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.
> >
> > Still going to be a puppet of Microsoft.
>
> ^^
> anybody that watches bravo on youtube knows that he is really just pushing mlg more towards the casual side to get more people interested in mlg which will only make competitive not competitive at all and ruin mlg… hes not gonna do anything along the lines all the mlg players are hoping for

Whatever “choices” he makes will be decided by a committee. It’s not like this guy has any say in ANYTHING.

> Bravo being hired onto the 343 team is great, but he wont be able to do what you want.
>
> 343 will give him guild lines and parameters and limits as to what he can do.
> He will not be able to overhaul the multiplayer, not even close.
>
> 343i hired him to make a terrible game less terrible. Thats about it.

Did it say he was being hired as a game developer? From what I see he’s just a gamer and likely hired as QA.

It’s by no means an instant fix, but it should get better. To be honest better is good, even if its a little better one step at a time.

> > > http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.
> >
> > Still going to be a puppet of Microsoft.
>
> ^^
> anybody that watches bravo on youtube knows that he is really just pushing mlg more towards the casual side to get more people interested in mlg which will only make competitive not competitive at all and ruin mlg… hes not gonna do anything along the lines all the mlg players are hoping for

but we dont need everything mlg we need fun playlists like mutlti team and action sack not dmr only starts and only adrift and haven

Can’t help but feel sorry for the guy.

Hardcores aren’t gonna be satisfied by anything.

> Can’t help but feel sorry for the guy.
>
> Hardcores aren’t gonna be satisfied by anything.

Welcome to entertainment. If he can’t handle it, he should leave the business.

> > > > http://www.halocouncil.com/news/bravo-hired-by-343 Bravo was just hired onto 343 team. Anybody that watches youtube knows he knows the game extremely well. Only now we wait until the correct tweaks are made. So community start giving this man suggestions.
> > >
> > > Still going to be a puppet of Microsoft.
> >
> > ^^
> > anybody that watches bravo on youtube knows that he is really just pushing mlg more towards the casual side to get more people interested in mlg which will only make competitive not competitive at all and ruin mlg… hes not gonna do anything along the lines all the mlg players are hoping for
>
> but we dont need everything mlg we need fun playlists like mutlti team and action sack not dmr only starts and only adrift and haven

We need both so we can have a actual community that can coexist not the shattered broken one we have now.

343 should hire people who can solve Halo 4’s network issues.

That is the single largest problem Halo 4 has.

never heard of the guy. i get on youtube daily

I actually commend 343 right. By doing this, they have basically admitted that they don’t understand halo. Which is a step in the right direction.

This actually is a great idea on 343’s part. They’re basically admitting they may have screwed up, but in the same statement focusing on improvement.
Even though 343 has some former Bungie employees among its ranks, it’s still a fledgling company trying to figure out what Halo actually means.
Admittedly, I have never seen his gaming channel/show, however if people are all stirred up over his hiring, he must be good, and bringing him in as counsel is a great step in figuring out what Halo means to everyone.
I just hope that both 343 and Bravo will listen to the community and draw on our ideas. We played the previous Halos, we know what we like, dislike, and also can think of “Hey guys, what about this idea? I think it would be great!”.

> why exActly do you think halo 4 needs to be saved? its awesome and id like to hear what you think needs saving in it?

Please could you just look at what your posting, the grammar is killing me and any points you make even if they are valid.

E.g : Why exactly do you think halo 4 needs to be saved? It’s awesome and I would like to hear what you think needs saving in it.

On topic.

Halo 4 is a good game and I agree with you although I can see why people don’t like the lack of a competitive side. It really needs some tweaks to make it great.

This is good news.