H4 Warrior Armour colours

What other ones are there? I have the green and red ones but can somebody shed some light on the others

I also have 6 Green and 5 red warrior armour codes up for trade is that is allowed on here :slight_smile:

I have gold, but I used it.

i have gold, i had to place myself in politics just to get it

> i have gold, i had to place myself in politics just to get it

I knew about that one me and a friend watched 3 out of the 4 then realised it was US only :frowning:

I got the red one but since it seems everyone is wearing it I just stuck with what I had before.
Gold looks the best but I only happened to watch one of the politic videos and did not have time.

Are the green/red ones UK only?

> What other ones are there? I have the green and red ones but can somebody shed some light on the others
>
> I also have 6 Green and 5 red warrior armour codes up for trade is that is allowed on here :slight_smile:

I have nothing to trade for it, but if you’d PM me a green armour code, I’d be very grateful for it. I saw somewhere you can get a Blue Avatar Armour version for pre-ordering the game from somewhere too. That’s all I know though. Not sure if it’s true.

I kinda want to keep hold of them for now to trade but if i dont get rid of them all i’ll chuck one your way :slight_smile:

Thanks for the consideration. :slight_smile:

I have a female gold code if you want it, I also have the female CEA chief code if you want to trade either or both for a green male code.

You do know you can get the red one for free from Pizza hut website?

> You do know you can get the red one for free from Pizza hut website?

You could but they are not giving them away anymore unless you order a £20 pizza :confused:

can i has a green one? lol pm please

appreciate it

dude, you think I could have one of your green ones, it would be so awesome I’ve tried everything to get one, but I live in U.S. so I couldn’t get it. =(

Damn I didnt even know there was a green one. I have the Red and the Gold but I would much rather have a green one. Sadly I dont have any skin codes to trade except for a gold female and a mass effect 3 avatar prop from the collectors edition :confused: