H4 Terminal Locations- be prepared for launch

This information was taken from GamesRadar (don’t click the link unless you want to see SPOILERS!!):

All credit goes to those people ^^^

If you’re bored and just can’t wait for the launch- this is a great way to kill some time. Get ready :slight_smile:

Terminal 1: Requiem (Rally Point - Bravo)
Near the end of the mission, after defeating two Hunters (the large armored enemies), you’ll gain access to the tower. At the end of a long hall you’ll see a wide, semi-transparent ramp. Check underneath this ramp to find a terminal.

Terminal 2: Forerunner (Rally Point - Bravo)
Soon after taking out a group of Prometheans (just a few minutes into the mission, depending on difficulty), you’ll notice a large structure with rocky slopes on either side leading up to an entrance. At the very moment where Master Chief asks Cortana, “What’s that distortion?” in regard to his HUD, you should be facing the terminal, which is at ground level.

Terminal 3: Infinity (Rally Point - Bravo)
Immediately after the cutscene in which you meet up with a group of friendlies, simply turn around.

Terminal 4: Reclaimer (Rally Point - Bravo)
Exit the room in which you reclaim Cortana to find an elevator directly in front of you. Instead of immediately boarding it, look down the hall to your right to find a terminal.

Terminal 5: Shutdown (Rally Point - Delta)
After entering the production tower (third LZ for your Pelican) in an attempt to reach the Spire controls, Cortana will place a waypoint. Instead of turning right and heading for it, continue forward to the structure at the back of the large room. On the far side of said structure, you’ll find a terminal. If you’ve encountered the Hunters, you’ve gone too far and need to turn back.

Terminal 6: Composer (Rally Point - Bravo)
After the cutscene in which Master Chief meets with Dr. Tillson, head outside. You’ll see the Atrium in front of you. Head directly for the area below the “Atrium” building printing on the right side to find a terminal between the jagged rocks.

Terminal 7: Midnight (Rally Point - Bravo)
Once you’re on the ‘ground,’ you’ll proceed through a series of rooms. In the third room, behind the central pillar, is a terminal.

I would really love to get the terminals on the first run if possible. But if there are spoilers just by looking at the location that’s gonna be a toughy.

Also makes me wonder where the heck they could possibly be.

I’m calling it: Terminal 3 located underneath Didact’s left nostril.

> I would really love to get the terminals on the first run if possible. But if there are spoilers just by looking at the location that’s gonna be a toughy.
>
> Also makes me wonder where the heck they could possibly be.
>
> I’m calling it: Terminal 3 located underneath Didact’s left nostril.

None of them are too revealing. I just put the spoiler warning in there in case someone doesn’t want to know even the little (probably insignificant) details.

To be fair, perhaps Terminal 4 reveals a little too much information; but it’s nothing insane. I’ve read them all and I still have no clue what’s going to happen :slight_smile:

Terminal 1- Nothing revealed except what enemies to be looking for that are near the terminal

Terminal 2- A small plot detail, three words spoken between 2 major characters (doesn’t seem too important in the grand scheme of the story)

Terminal 3- No spoilers

Terminal 4- Probably the biggest spoiler out of the guide, but still nothing too ridiculous. If you know the Halo story and the direction 343 is taking with H4, this could probably be assumed. I’ve watched plenty of 343 videos that have hinted at something happening here.

Terminal 5- Mentions a certain generic structure, that’s it. Nothing that would give any major plot details away

Terminal 6- Mentions meeting a certain person. Doesn’t seem to be revealing at all (as far as I know, not someone from a previous Halo game).

Terminal 7- No spoilers

Does activating all terminals unlock anything? Only way i’ll bother with them

> Does activating all terminals unlock anything? Only way i’ll bother with them

Just an achievement.

The IGN review said there’s eight terminals, yet there’s only seven here?

> The IGN review said there’s eight terminals, yet there’s only seven here?

From what I’ve heard, there are no terminals on the first mission or the prologue. Making it 7 total.

But I guess we won’t know for sure until we get the game.

I’m guessing the person who made the terminal guide went for the terminal achievement specifically. I’m also guessing IGN didn’t do that. So I’d take this guides word over IGN. But it’s all up in the air.

EDIT- I’m assuming IGN is counting this as a terminal; taken from the H4 achievement list:
Digging up the Past
Found and accessed Chief’s record in mission 1.

> > The IGN review said there’s eight terminals, yet there’s only seven here?
>
> From what I’ve heard, there are no terminals on the first mission or the prologue. Making it 7 total.
>
> But I guess we won’t know for sure until we get the game.
>
> I’m guessing the person who made the terminal guide went for the terminal achievement specifically. I’m also guessing IGN didn’t do that. So I’d take this guides word over IGN. But it’s all up in the air.
>
> EDIT- I’m assuming IGN is counting this as a terminal; taken from the H4 achievement list:
> Digging up the Past
> Found and accessed Chief’s record in mission 1.

Yeah your probably right, thanks.

With all the crap on the forums right now, threads that are actually meant to get information out to players are being buried by the second.

Bumping to hopefully let more people see the guide. I know it helped me, I’m an achievement sucker when it comes to Halo games.

Nice find. I won’t be reading those until after I beat the campaign so I won’t get spoiled.