H4 SWAT : Please Read and Do Something Thanks

To: 343

Hello, I am sick and tired of having a new TERRIBLE update every week. I am one of the top swat players. There ARE MANY top swat players (laugh if you want, but I say only laugh if you beat us ^.^), who absolutely HATE all of your updates and truly believe you are ruining the game for the Good kids. I understand you did “fine tuning” etc, but you brought in Pro SLAYER kids, who gave advice based off of SLAYER game type. Meaning, they like more boxes so they can run and hide behind things to reload or get their shield back, etc. In swat, the LAST thing we need are more boxes so Bad kids can CAMP behind. Last but not least… PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSEEEEE DO NOT ADD THE COVENANT/FORERUNNER gametypes in SWAT playlist It is REALLY messing it up, and feels Nothing like SWAT.

From: jezzzzka, and all the top swat kids. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to try covie swat…

> I can’t wait to try covie swat…

This is what I thought about the new gametypes. 20 seconds in to my first game of forerunner swat I was raging at how stupid the entire concept was.

Kind of ironic… Good players don’t need a one shot kill game type to feel skilled…

Top swat kids? Exactly that, children. This game is designed for adults, and when children like you (and about 85% of this forum) give suggestions, you get halo 4 and non stop complaints. Which shouldn’t happen in the first place. But for some reason 343 decides to listen to children’s ideas about an adult video game.
But I digress.

Please for the sake of the adults that actually enjoy halo, just leave for something else.

Plants vs zombies will be out soon, that seems more in your age range.

> Kind of ironic… Good players don’t need a one shot kill game type to feel skilled…
>
> Top swat kids? Exactly that, children. This game is designed for adults, and when children like you (and about 85% of this forum) give suggestions, you get halo 4 and non stop complaints. Which shouldn’t happen in the first place. But for some reason 343 decides to listen to children’s ideas about an adult video game.
> But I digress.
>
> Please for the sake of the adults that actually enjoy halo, just leave for something else.
>
> Plants vs zombies will be out soon, that seems more in your age range.

The OP has a CSR 50 in the SWAT playlist, and you don’t even play SWAT. When it comes to this particular playlist, I’ll take his opinion over yours any day of the week regardless of either of your ages.

What difference does it make what weapon you’re using? You need to pull off a headshot either way to get the quick kill you want. If you aren’t skilled with all of the weapons in the game, you’re not really that skilled at the game in my opinion.

All the playlists have csr so people take them seriously regardless.

Personally I like the new SWAT additions but I don’t take the playlist seriously.

> What difference does it make what weapon you’re using? You need to pull off a headshot either way to get the quick kill you want. If you aren’t skilled with all of the weapons in the game, you’re not really that skilled at the game in my opinion.

Covie SWAT isn’t nearly as bad, but in forerunner SWAT you spawn with the boltshot as a secondary. It’s fine if you pepper people with the uncharged shots, but people rarely do that.

I managed to get 24 kills in a game of forerunner SWAT without getting a single headshot because of the boltshot. Kinda defeats the purpose of a playlist entirely based around headshots if you ask me.

As would I. I hate swat with a passion.
But my still stands.

This child wants everything in the game to cater towards swat .
Claiming all other players are bad kids, because they don’t like how stupidly simple it is to one shot kill somebody.
Then proceeds to say only him and other level 50 swat players are “good kids”.

Please…

I very rarely play this game anymore, for fairly obvious reasons (children like him being more than a couple of the reasons).
But I would still beat him and all of the “top swat children” in any game, and yet I don’t come crying on here to get the devs to change the game for my selfish desires.

Much like all the children who cry about slayer pro, and
not having their precious vehicles to rely on.

Children are the downfall of this game.
343 just needs to make halo rates teen, so everyone else and I can leave the blubbering babies to their heap of excrement called halo.

I came on here because bad kids complain so much on here, and 343 keeps changing the game time. KEEP IT SIMPLE! PS. Anyone who complains when I say “top swat kid”, is just another hater. IT TAKES SKILL to play swat. You need quick reflexes, and there are strategies. If you just go in there and play randoms anyone can get kills. Keep playing tho and you will run into good kids who will piss you off :). Do you think it takes more skill to camp behind a rock the whole game and get sniping kills? Or hmm… rush to get rockets after counting down the spawn and get kills? MLG from H3 was legit, I guess team throwdown is legit, but I play Swat, and have been since Halo 3. I only came on here because only the bad kids whine, and I wanna represent the good kids.

MAN I WORDED THE POLL QUESTION SO BAD I ACTUALLY VOTED NO ON ACCIDENT HAHAHAHA! MAN I NEED SLEEP. BASICALLY: VOTE YES TO TAKE OFF COVENANT AND FORERUNNER IN SWAT :smiley:

Your general premise of children ruining the game is somewhat true. But at the moment both you and the OP are fitting in well with that group with the way you are posting.

Nothing is going to change if you argue about semantics in each others posts like their age or how good they are. If you want the game to change for the better, then present your argument and allow people to counter it or agree with it as they see fit.

If an idea is good then it will gain credibility through discussion. If not, it’s probably just another kid complaining because he doesn’t like it.

Despite his method of presenting his argument, I agree with the OP. New SWAT gametypes weren’t asked for, nor were they needed IMO. A classic case of “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Swat is a casual playlist, those gametypes are fine there.

> I came on here because bad kids complain so much on here, and 343 keeps changing the game time. KEEP IT SIMPLE! PS. Anyone who complains when I say “top swat kid”, is just another hater. IT TAKES SKILL to play swat. You need quick reflexes, and there are strategies. If you just go in there and play randoms anyone can get kills. Keep playing tho and you will run into good kids who will piss you off :). Do you think it takes more skill to camp behind a rock the whole game and get sniping kills? Or hmm… rush to get rockets after counting down the spawn and get kills? MLG from H3 was legit, I guess team throwdown is legit, but I play Swat, and have been since Halo 3. I only came on here because only the bad kids whine, and I wanna represent the good kids.

But you’re on here whining…
And good kids don’t play swat…

I’ll let you ponder on that for a while, as I’m done arguing with a child.

To the guy above me: very good points.
But I couldn’t care less about what changes are made to halo 4. I just wanted to point out to the op swat is bad and players who exclusively play swat are bad.

Someone never played Halo 2/3 SWAT…

Anyways, Forerunner SWAT is just freaking amazing and fun. Covie SWAT is good. I’m very glad 343i added both of these into SWAT (Forerunner SWAT makes me want to keep on playing that playlist).

> > What difference does it make what weapon you’re using? You need to pull off a headshot either way to get the quick kill you want. If you aren’t skilled with all of the weapons in the game, you’re not really that skilled at the game in my opinion.
>
> Covie SWAT isn’t nearly as bad, but in forerunner SWAT you spawn with the boltshot as a secondary. It’s fine if you pepper people with the uncharged shots, but people rarely do that.
>
> I managed to get 24 kills in a game of forerunner SWAT without getting a single headshot because of the boltshot. Kinda defeats the purpose of a playlist entirely based around headshots if you ask me.

I’ve played about 10 Forerunner SWAT games since it came out. So I’ve got to ask if you’re serious. People actually use the charge shot of the Boltshot? And even then, they manage to get in close and use it before someone can pull of a headshot? Is this true? Because I haven’t seen this instance once.

> > I came on here because bad kids complain so much on here, and 343 keeps changing the game time. KEEP IT SIMPLE! PS. Anyone who complains when I say “top swat kid”, is just another hater. IT TAKES SKILL to play swat. You need quick reflexes, and there are strategies. If you just go in there and play randoms anyone can get kills. Keep playing tho and you will run into good kids who will piss you off :). Do you think it takes more skill to camp behind a rock the whole game and get sniping kills? Or hmm… rush to get rockets after counting down the spawn and get kills? MLG from H3 was legit, I guess team throwdown is legit, but I play Swat, and have been since Halo 3. I only came on here because only the bad kids whine, and I wanna represent the good kids.
>
> But you’re on here whining…
> And good kids don’t play swat…
>
> I’ll let you ponder on that for a while, as I’m done arguing with a child.
>
> To the guy above me: very good points.
> But I couldn’t care less about what changes are made to halo 4. I just wanted to point out to the op swat is bad and players who exclusively play swat are bad.

You don’t have to look very far to find an exception to that rule. I played thousands of SWAT games in reach and my team placed 4th in the SWAT gamebattles ladder.

I also have multiple CSR 50’s and multiple halo 3 50’s. I can tell you from experience that SWAT takes a different type of skill, but skill nonetheless to be good at.

> Someone never played Halo 2/3 SWAT…
>
> Anyways, Forerunner SWAT is just freaking amazing and fun. Covie SWAT is good. I’m very glad 343i added both of these into SWAT (Forerunner SWAT makes me want to keep on playing that playlist).
>
>
>
>
> > > What difference does it make what weapon you’re using? You need to pull off a headshot either way to get the quick kill you want. If you aren’t skilled with all of the weapons in the game, you’re not really that skilled at the game in my opinion.
> >
> > Covie SWAT isn’t nearly as bad, but in forerunner SWAT you spawn with the boltshot as a secondary. It’s fine if you pepper people with the uncharged shots, but people rarely do that.
> >
> > I managed to get 24 kills in a game of forerunner SWAT without getting a single headshot because of the boltshot. Kinda defeats the purpose of a playlist entirely based around headshots if you ask me.
>
> I’ve played about 10 Forerunner SWAT games since it came out. So I’ve got to ask if you’re serious. People actually use the charge shot of the Boltshot? And even then, they manage to get in close and use it before someone can pull of a headshot? Is this true? Because I haven’t seen this instance once.

Me either. I barely see Boltshot used at all to begin with.

Forerunner SWAT helps me with my LR commendations as well, and I expected to be able to play SWAT with all of the precision loadout weapons from the start.

It was on adrift against less than stellar competition. I’m not proud to say it but I camped in corners the entire game and pumped up the volume on my astros to hear people coming.

But still, 24 boltshot kills is possible, and it doesn’t really fit well into the average player’s perception of SWAT.

Thanks for everyone’s replies. My point is exactly what one poster said: “If it aint broke, don’t fix it”. Adding all those extra weapons just completely changes the game. Heck, if I could, I would just want it BRs. I just can’t stand working on perfecting my game in Swat, and how I play, and then getting annoyed to see How 343 made an update that fcked me up and gave me a new thing to adapt to. Obviously I still will be better then 98% of swat players regardless, but it still annoys the crap out of me. STOP MESSING WITH THE GAME TYPES 343 AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS HALO 5 GAME.

> It was on adrift against less than stellar competition. I’m not proud to say it but I camped in corners the entire game and pumped up the volume on my astros to hear people coming.
>
> But still, 24 boltshot kills is possible, and it doesn’t really fit well into the average player’s perception of SWAT.

I just knew it was on Adrift…

I’ve played quite a few games of Forerunner SWAT on Adrift already, and I could get a headshot 5x quicker than a player could charge up their Boltshot, at close range, and fire it. I’ve had harder trouble dealing with a melee camper than a Boltshot-charging camper.

Clearly, when you say “less than stellar competition”, you mean complete noobs that don’t even know what they’re doing.

> Thanks for everyone’s replies. My point is exactly what one poster said: “If it aint broke, don’t fix it”. Adding all those extra weapons just completely changes the game. Heck, if I could, I would just want it BRs. I just can’t stand working on perfecting my game in Swat, and how I play, and then getting annoyed to see <mark>How 343 made an update that fcked me up and gave me a new thing to adapt to.</mark> Obviously I still will be better then 98% of swat players regardless, but it still annoys the crap out of me. STOP MESSING WITH THE GAME TYPES 343 AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS HALO 5 GAME.

A CSR50 in SWAT player, that’s a top SWAT pro, should be able to adapt very easily to these new gametypes that are very similar to the default one.

I highly prefer Infinity over Pro, but you don’t see me complaining on the Forums, saying 343i is being stupid, when I don’t get my Custom Loadouts.

Also, a lot of people have been asking for these gametypes (and to bring back SWAT Magnums, SWATguns) for quite some time. Most are happy that they got these new gametypes, something SWAT has been needing for quite some time.