H4 soundtrack

on the main menu, its very good :slight_smile:

Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.

> Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.

Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.

> > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
>
> Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.

“Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.

> > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> >
> > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
>
> “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.

You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007

All good songs but i cant get enough of Revival. Love that song to death

The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.

> The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.

Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring

> > > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> > >
> > > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
> >
> > “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.
>
> You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007

Haha I always called “Unforgotten”

> > > > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> > > >
> > > > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
> > >
> > > “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.
> >
> > You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007
>
> Haha I always called “Unforgotten”

Am I the only one who thinks this conversation is hilarious? Just kidding.

EDIT: I find it hilarious because he says “Never Forget” and then I say “Unforgotten”, then somebody says “You’re my hero”, think about it, because you never forget you’re heroes, they are unforgotten, it all goes together.

> > > > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> > > >
> > > > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
> > >
> > > “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.
> >
> > You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007
>
> Haha I always called “Unforgotten”

Their both the same song but the Halo 3 one is longer.

> > > > > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> > > > >
> > > > > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
> > > >
> > > > “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.
> > >
> > > You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007
> >
> > Haha I always called “Unforgotten”
>
> Their both the same song but the Halo 3 one is longer.

Halo 3 is not exactly the same, though. I like the Halo 2 version way better. But Halo 4’s version does it best.

If want a really good one that wasnt in any HAlo game check this out

> > The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.
>
> Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring

Sadly, Marty won’t be there to decide.

> > > The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.
> >
> > Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring
>
> Sadly, Marty won’t be there to decide.

No but thats my guess.

> > > > Yeah i wish it came with the soundtrack.
> > >
> > > Same here. Also the song that was playing in the end credits, “Never Forget”.
> >
> > “Unforgotten” in Halo 2 language.
>
> You just became my hero. I have a pet peeve when they all say “It’s never forget from Halo 3!” And then claim to be long time Halo fans. When it hits that point it’s pretty obvious they started out post-2007

Are you serious?

Am I the only one that feels that Legacy = The Host of Seraphim ?
Give a hear:

> > > > The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.
> > >
> > > Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring
> >
> > Sadly, Marty won’t be there to decide.
>
> No but thats my guess.

Well they did play the old Halo theme when Installation 03 pops up in the Composer cutscene.

> > The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.
>
> Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring

Which is why you can hear them when he sees Installation 03.

> > > > > The monks are iconic. I miss them in this game.
> > > >
> > > > Im hopping that Halo 5 will have a ring in the game. That was the reasons why the Monks were never in Halo ODST and Reach cause Marty said that he only would use them when there was a Halo ring
> > >
> > > Sadly, Marty won’t be there to decide.
> >
> > No but thats my guess.
>
> Well they did play the old Halo theme when Installation 03 pops up in the Composer cutscene.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF1g6H_JCXk

I feel the music in that opening cutscene gives WAY too much of a Star Wars feel.