H4 problem list.

Let’s take some time and list everything that is wrong with Halo 4.

-Forge is trash
-No feasible way to get your own maps into MM
-Ar is way to powerful
-Mantis
-Gauss hog is even more ludicrous than before
-Suppressor is way to powerful
-Customizable loadouts
-Boltshot
-Plasmas on spawn
-Ordinance rather than spawns
-No forge world
-No fileshare
-Vehicles are made out of bread
-Needler kills faster than almost every weapon
-Campaign made no sense
-No firefight
-Stupid maps
-Tiny selection of maps
-No community maps in MM
-Flood
-SWAT
-No regular FFA
-JOIN IN PROGRESS
-Again, for emphasis, JOIN IN PROGRESS
-Armour looks like an action figure, lacks ammo belts, holders, and pouches
-Colours look like frosting on cake

That’s all I could think of on the spot, so let’s see yours.

maybe i missed it but i think you forgot ranked playlists & visible rank

-carbine, light rifle, and br are completely useless

-too many power weapons on maps due to pods

-AA’s, ordinance, perks cause horrible game imbalance and is unfixable unless removed completely

Consider it added.

Loadouts with primary weapons, secondary weapons, armor abilities, support upgrades, tactical packages, and ordnance drops make this game way too chaotic and unbalanced.

The AR is fine IMO. It does well at close-range but you’re gonna die otherwise. Suppressor is not way too powerful. Needler kills fast because it’s a power weapon and it’s an ordnance drop. BR and LR is weaker than DMR, but they’re the precision powerhouses of this game - I don’t know what you’re talking about. But other than that, I agree with most of your points.

Almost, if not all of what you have written up are opinions on gameplay and not actual problems. Problem = glitch, cheating or game mechanic that is damaging to the entire community. Complaint = your opinion on design. Next complaint thread please.

> Almost, if not all of what you have written up are opinions on gameplay and not actual problems. Problem = glitch, cheating or game mechanic that is damaging to the entire community. Complaint = your opinion on design. Next complaint thread please.

everthing on there is a mechanic issue or a game design issue that is a problem’

for example, sticky grenades and plasma pistol off spawn is completely awful. the vehicles in this game are weak enough as it is, but now everybody can spawn with 2 tools that can destroy a warthog in halo 3 (you know back when vehicles weren’t death traps) in seconds.

the fact that vehicles are now useless is terrible, and its not an opinion either, its fact