H4 MP at Halo Fest

does anyone know if they are showing off any halo4 mp at halo fest or any halo4 for that matter?

ll, i think what they will do is announce the halo 4 beta for anniversary

Nah, no gameplay at HaloFest. I think we should look forward to seeing H4 gameplay at E3 2012 though. And they might announce H4 Beta at HaloFest during one of the many panels they have going on.

> Nah, no gameplay at HaloFest. I think we should look forward to seeing H4 gameplay at E3 2012 though. And they might announce H4 Beta at HaloFest during one of the many panels they have going on.

yeah thats what i mean, a halo 4 beta announcement at one of their panals at pax. im just saying that the beta will most likely be accesable through anniversary when h4 beta is up and running

They will have the full Reach TU features on display and available for play ( catchy phrase ) but they won’t have any H4 gameplay available I’m afraid, Although it would make sence for them to reveal the H4 beta since its that sort of time ( ODST Revealed this time two years ago then they revealed the Reach beta for may along with it ).

They will most likely have Beta access through CEA though.

They will definently not show any Halo 4 gameplay. Maybe a trailer but anything other than that, no.

> They will definently not show any Halo 4 gameplay. Maybe a trailer but anything other than that, no.

they have an entire Panel about Halo4!
They will show something from Halo4. Maybe a new Trailer, some screenshots and infos about the new enemys.

Most likely an announcement on some sort of beta for Halo 4 for those who buy Anniversary.

The Extra’s menu has got to be there for something :slight_smile:

I just want to see Halo 4 gameplay, and a Beta confirmation is obviously coming.

man i cant WAIT for a beta, i only got to play the reach beta for a day, but generator defence had me from the beginning :smiley:

No. The game’s probably still in Alpha, if that.

> No. The game’s probably still in Alpha, if that.

lol we know there isnt a beta for it YET, but come May, when betas do comeo ut, then it will probably be in beta.

yea hopefully they announce the beta. That would be great news! And if its gonna run off of HCEA then Ima have to buy it

oh or maybe some weapons confirmations would also be friggen awesome :B