H4 Jetpack is driving me nuts sometimes..

Alright… As we all know the Halo Reach jetpack was slightly overpowered as some may say… But the changes of it in Halo 4 jetpack is RIDICULOUS, I mean, the capacity is honestly amusing… It’d be really lovely to increase the capacity by 20% because most of the time when failing to use jetpack, it’s only a matter of few more feet left before you stick it the way you want it. 20% more capacity isn’t much to ask for, in the view of how much more visible you get when you lift higher up in the air. Anyone else who agrees…?

Durability is the ability to resist damage, wear, etc. Do you mean 20% more capacity?

The Jet Pack is my main AA and I never have a problem with it. I think the Halo 4 Jet Pack is very overpowered, to be honest.

> Durability is the ability to resist damage, wear, etc. Do you mean 20% more capacity?

Thank you lol… I edited it… I’m glad you corrected me and still knew what I meant… xD

I always thought Reach’s JP had more height and speed, but it’s been a while since I last tried the two in succession. I do recall when fist playing H4 that it’s JP felt weaker compared to Reach.

JP is my second favorite AA next to hologram but I wouldn’t want to see it buffed unless they greatly increased the “reload” duration in parallel. Maybe I’ve just become comfortable with it?

If by “buffing” you really mean “get rid of it entirely from MM except in Action Sack”, then yes, I agree.

Otherwise, I disagree. Emphatically.

Wait, you’re complaining about the Jetpack being UNDERpowered? As many will tell you (in very great detail) it’s still kinda map breaking as-is.

If anything, it needs a nerf.

No, it doesn’t need boosting. Otherwise it will become like Reach, where you could almost do an airborne scenic tour of the maps.

in my opinion, it DEFINITELY needs a boost. holy balls, that backpack
what’s now available is more a bottle of coca cola with a mentos in it,
not a JETpack. i don’t know from which universes those people who complain
about it are coming from, but i thought jetpacks were made to…you know…
let people fly and overcome great distances. right now it’s nothing
more than a little jump-boost.

> Alright… As we all know the Halo Reach jetpack was slightly overpowered as some may say… <mark>But the changes of it in Halo 4 jetpack is RIDICULOUS,</mark>

Yeah well I don’t think 343i went far enough. They should have nerfed the hell out of it or not of put it in the game.

I’ve never really had a problem with any jetpack version. Although I found the version in Halo 4 to be fairly useless.

> > Alright… As we all know the Halo Reach jetpack was slightly overpowered as some may say… <mark>But the changes of it in Halo 4 jetpack is RIDICULOUS,</mark>
>
> Yeah well I don’t think 343i went far enough. They should have nerfed the hell out of it or not of put it in the game.

A million times this

I would’ve preferred the Jet Pack to be a sudden and fast vertical boost rather than a slow, steady, and controllable one. Basically, it would function a lot like a gravity lift.