H4 Energy Swords

I know there probably will be alot of haters on this subject but you could do alot more with the swords like color coat them like a jedi’s light saber from Star Wars! white could be neutral, red could be the strongest but would have crappy accuracy, blue would be the lightest but would take two slashes to kill etc… i’m not saying those colors fit each sword just thought that might be cool if you would do that!!!

It’d be cool for Customs.

> I know there probably will be alot of haters on this subject but you could do alot more with the swords like color coat them like a jedi’s light saber from Star Wars! white could be neutral, red could be the strongest but would have crappy accuracy, blue would be the lightest but would take two slashes to kill etc… i’m not saying those colors fit each sword just thought that might be cool if you would do that!!!

Or just being able to change the colors of them period. A red energy sword. HELLO!!!

The sword is good the way it is,343i won’t rebalance the sword. But if you could change color it’d be cool, by adding a ‘‘skin’’ on your sword.