H4 Custom Games - Anyone doing any?

I’ve been playing online by myself and I think I need to do some custom games, anyone doing any? I just want a massive load of us doing some.

If you are

[/li]- add me on xbox (PeterAustinn)

• Comment below

I would like to get a big group of people and start messing around with customs. This is where i believe halo shines unlike any game

> I would like to get a big group of people and start messing around with customs. This is where i believe halo shines unlike any game

Agreed.

count me in

hey does any one know why this quote was put in the bulletin that day ?

ive been on the map abandon and found nothing scary or poping what does this mean ?!

“Oh, one last thing about this map. A Halo 4 concept artist wanted me to pass along his recommended strategy: Wear a diaper. Assuming you aren’t already, that is…” [2]

Trying to get a custom games center thread started up here
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1679615_Custom-Games-Center.aspx#post1679615

> count me in
>
> hey does any one know why this quote was put in the bulletin that day ?
>
> ive been on the map abandon and found nothing scary or poping what does this mean ?!
>
>
> “Oh, one last thing about this map. A Halo 4 concept artist wanted me to pass along his recommended strategy: Wear a diaper. Assuming you aren’t already, that is…” [2]

I have no idea would like to find out though

If you want to do custom games add me (PeterAustinn)

Yeah ill add you tonight after I get off work. Have class today then work till 9 pm…

I’d love to get into the custom games scene on Halo 4. It’s by far my favorite part about Halo. Add my GT: Hepchu

I’m in. GT: KnightMB258

I’ll add y’all in a few

Harbinger84
Add me if you read this and are hosting customs.