H3 Throwback Needs to be Permanent

People were begging for this playlist since launch. The fact that its not permanent is honestly criminal. We definitely appreciate the addition of more maps(except for maybe Assembly lol), but please make it permanent. I guarantee you the playerbase would love that and it would even increase due to how most of the Halo fanbase wants the multiplayer to go back to that style of gameplay anyway.

> 2535421519140936;1:
> People were begging for this playlist since launch. The fact that its not permanent is honestly criminal. We definitely appreciate the addition of more maps(except for maybe Assembly lol), but please make it permanent. I guarantee you the playerbase would love that and it would even increase due to how most of the Halo fanbase wants the multiplayer to go back to that style of gameplay anyway.

Keeping this playlist, and having to add another playlist that cycles would saturate the player count even further.

> 2533274798171689;2:
> > 2535421519140936;1:
> > People were begging for this playlist since launch. The fact that its not permanent is honestly criminal. We definitely appreciate the addition of more maps(except for maybe Assembly lol), but please make it permanent. I guarantee you the playerbase would love that and it would even increase due to how most of the Halo fanbase wants the multiplayer to go back to that style of gameplay anyway.
>
> Keeping this playlist, and having to add another playlist that cycles would saturate the player count even further.

Then they can just get rid of Quick Play which already saturated the player count.

Hey OP, there’s already a topic discussing this here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/halo-3-classic-throwback-playlist-stay-or-go/8470dfb2-b7fd-45d1-a99a-9ebf50930982/posts