H3 Servers down?

Does anyone have any solid intel on why the servers have been down for matchmaking the last 2 days? Microsoft is just saying they are expanding due to the holiday seasons or some thing, i find that hard to believe since the game has less than 5k people playing it now.

Any other news?

same problem it says Halo 3 information could not be retrieved from the server lets play custom games whats your gamertag

Yes, its been this way for 2 full days now, microsoft just says theyre expanding the servers, but i highly doubt that. according to everyone online, it seems to be lack of attention from 343i

Wish there was more information, since I was living on chained together 48-hour Xbox Live codes, and because of the down time can no longer play, haha.

Hope this isn’t a sign of the Halo 3 servers stealthily being removed! That would really suck, since there’s a small community of us who still play.

> 2533274795375732;4:
> Wish there was more information, since I was living on chained together 48-hour Xbox Live codes, and because of the down time can no longer play, haha.
>
> Hope this isn’t a sign of the Halo 3 servers stealthily being removed! That would really suck, since there’s a small community of us who still play.

The BC team wouldn’t have put all that work into making Halo 3 an enhanced BC title just to close down the multiplayer. Halo 3 matchmaking isn’t going anywhere any time soon. When it does, expect fanfare announcements.

I was literally about to download this, so I probably should hold off until this is sorted then