H2C BR

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

In halo 2 classic when strafing during BR 1v1s I noticed that you do not have the opportunity to strafe the other opponent. Its literally whoever gets the first shot off. I play [Redacted] and MCC regularly and in MCC it feels as though there is a larger input lag with movements then there is with shooting. Hopefully you guys can figure this out when h2 comes to pc.

It’s possible to out strafe someone although it can be more limited since crouching isn’t really a good option.

> 2533274795624524;1:
> In halo 2 classic when strafing during BR 1v1s I noticed that you do not have the opportunity to strafe the other opponent. Its literally whoever gets the first shot off. I play [Redacted] and MCC regularly and in MCC it feels as though there is a larger input lag with movements then there is with shooting. Hopefully you guys can figure this out when h2 comes to pc.

Reason they have Gandhi hop and you can out strafe and crouch, it’-Yoink!- scan, you can literally out strafe people all the time, it just takes practice because so many are used to H5 movement

> 2533274795624524;1:
> In halo 2 classic when strafing during BR 1v1s I noticed that you do not have the opportunity to strafe the other opponent. Its literally whoever gets the first shot off. I play [Redacted] and MCC regularly and in MCC it feels as though there is a larger input lag with movements then there is with shooting. Hopefully you guys can figure this out when h2 comes to pc.

You can out strafe people in H2, you just have to take long and short strafes with Ghandi hops thown in to put your opponent off

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.</mark>

Regrettably I have to repeat myself and say that I do play [Redacted]. Also look at my service record I have played halo 2 throughout the years on the original Xbox Live servers. I can out strafe people [Redacted] and on the OG xbox version but not in the MCC version. Something feels way off and hopefully they look into it before halo 2 comes to pc but I seriously doubt it. For real though maybe read the entire post before you respond?

> 2533274836333284;3:
> > 2533274795624524;1:
> > In halo 2 classic when strafing during BR 1v1s I noticed that you do not have the opportunity to strafe the other opponent. Its literally whoever gets the first shot off. I play [Redacted] and MCC regularly and in MCC it feels as though there is a larger input lag with movements then there is with shooting. Hopefully you guys can figure this out when h2 comes to pc.
>
> Reason they have Gandhi hop and you can out strafe and crouch, it’-Yoink!- scan, you can literally out strafe people all the time, it just takes practice because so many are used to H5 movement

Never played h5 because it’s COD in a halo skin. BTW crouching when strafing barely works in a competitive h2 game just thought you should know. You will lose 9x out of 10. MCC h2c feels very different [Redacted]. They changed the code when they decreased the rate of fire of the br and it messed it up.

[Redacted]

The XB1 controller has a lot more play in sticks IMO compared to OGX controller. I go back to OG quite often (multiple times a month, including MP with Xlink Kai) & a piece of the difference is the controller itself, along with settings. If you ran H2 on 360, that controller sits somewhere in the middle IMO.

Have you tinkered with controller settings for acceleration & dead zones? Lots of info on this out there on opinions. Can drastically change your movement.

Also, not strafing but for BR battles aiming are you using classic or modern aiming scheme? Try both. Defaults to modern IIRC. I keep my sensitivity to default on both OG & XB1 personally. Tinker there as well.

Edit for pic url.

> 2533274795624524;6:
> > 2533274836333284;3:
> > > 2533274795624524;1:
> > > In halo 2 classic when strafing during BR 1v1s I noticed that you do not have the opportunity to strafe the other opponent. Its literally whoever gets the first shot off. I play [Redacted] and MCC regularly and in MCC it feels as though there is a larger input lag with movements then there is with shooting. Hopefully you guys can figure this out when h2 comes to pc.
> >
> > Reason they have Gandhi hop and you can out strafe and crouch, it’-Yoink!- scan, you can literally out strafe people all the time, it just takes practice because so many are used to H5 movement
>
> Never played h5 because it’s COD in a halo skin. BTW crouching when strafing barely works in a competitive h2 game just thought you should know. You will lose 9x out of 10. MCC h2c feels very different [Redacted]. They changed the code when they decreased the rate of fire of the br and it messed it up.

Well come show me in a custom, because I do it all day, it’s 2nd nature for me and I find myself out bring people

> 2533274795624524;1:

Thank you for calling this out - I always knew something felt off but I couldn’t put a finger on it. Input lag for H2C movement makes total sense.