H2A: Ranked play?

Hello all,

I just hopped back on MCC last night after not playing for probably 18 months to two years. Some of the changes are pretty cool. I’m indifferent to Halo Reach, could live with or without it. The biggest disappointment is not being able to play H2A in a ranked setting. I though the game played extremely well when I played it a while back. I even focused my ranked playtime on that game, was like level 34 or something. I played some H2A social last night and saw they added some maps, I think they were the fan made ones, I guess that’s cool. The real question is, are they just working out some kinks before they bring back ranked H2A, or has it been killed off for good? I feel like H2A was never given a fair chance considering it wasn’t a standalone title and lacked map diversity. Just looking for some closure I guess.

Thanks,
Beef

343 has done a poor job managing ranked playlist for a year now especially those playlists that aren’t H3, hopefully this changes, but I wouldn’t hold your breath

Got it, I don’t see why they couldn’t just add H2A “arena” so it is represented in the ranked mode.

H2A had a competitive ranked mode, but it was removed to reduce the amount of ranked playlists, and due to the fact it had low population. I personally tried searching it on several occasions and never found a game.

> 2533274900343132;4:
> H2A had a competitive ranked mode, but it was removed to reduce the amount of ranked playlists, and due to the fact it had low population. I personally tried searching it on several occasions and never found a game.

Yeah that’s what I was playing. Once I got to level 34 I couldn’t find matches. I really, really liked H2A game play. It felt very smooth. I know everyone loves H3 but it feels so heavy and clunky sometimes. Its hard to get back into when I’ve been paying shooters that have come out in the last 2 years.

they may bring it back when H2A coming to PC