H2A Headlong Remake Final *UPDATED 2/17/15*

*UPDATE 2/17/15
My map is now available for download and there is a video of the complete version

Enjoy!

Update for 2/15/15
My map is very close to being finished. I just need to put in spawn points, weapons and vehicles. It should be ready for download in a few days!
UPDATED VERSION*
NEW LINK

ORIGINAL POST

What is up everyone?

I just wanted to share a video of my upcoming Headlong remake. In the video, you’'ll notice it’s only about 40% complete. I still need to add all the buildings, vehicles, weapons, spawns, etc. I just wanted to give you guys a taste of what I’ve been making since my Ivory Tower remake.

Here is a link to the Headlong Preview:
Link

Let me know what you guys think so far, and enjoy!

Looks great!
Im from the classic Remake group with JDharbs.
Im currently working on Beaver Creek, Containment, Waterworks, and Danger Canyon.
I would say my best advice to you is build all the main structures/ bases first.
You don,t want to focus and use so many pieces on little details like building ect…
You want to get everything done that you need for gameplay then focus on what pieces you have left for all the aesthetics and making the map look good

Good luck, cant wait to see it done! :wink:

> 2533274803904851;2:
> Looks great!
> Im from the classic Remake group with JDharbs.
> Im currently working on Beaver Creek, Containment, Waterworks, and Danger Canyon.
> I would say my best advice to you is build all the main structures/ bases first.
> You don,t want to focus and use so many pieces on little details like building ect…
> You want to get everything done that you need for gameplay then focus on what pieces you have left for all the aesthetics and making the map look good
>
> Good luck, cant wait to see it done! :wink:

Thanks, I’ll take your advice into consideration!

By the way, nice Beaver Creek :slight_smile:

I have an updated version for everyone to check out :slight_smile:

My map is almost done. Look at my original post to see what I have left to do :slight_smile:

My map is now available for download and there is a video of the complete version.

Looks amazing!! great job on that remake.

You should spend some time and clean it up abit. almost every point where a ramp meets a floor, its uneven, bumpy.

Over-all though, that’s an impressive remake!

> 2604313713108201;7:
> Looks amazing!! great job on that remake.
>
> You should spend some time and clean it up abit. almost every point where a ramp meets a floor, its uneven, bumpy.
>
> Over-all though, that’s an impressive remake!

Yeah, I still have to smooth it up a bit, I just wanted to get a complete version out there for people to see :slight_smile:

really nice remake map

Not perfect, but it is -Yoinking!- beautiful. Headlong was my favorite map in Halo 2, and when they finally have some sort of file sharing system, I’ll definitely download it.