H2A Flight 5 bug

Normally when loading the game you will be greeted by the 343 industries screen, following a short loading screen and then the main menu.
There’s a bug for some people at the moment where loading the game will just not work. Youll get to the 343 screen, then the ‘short’ loading screen and it will hang there forever. Last night this did not happen and I played a lot, then when I got out of bed today and wanted to play I was met with a tiny update to the MCC insider build, I launched the game and this is the bug I’ve been faced with. I talked with people in the Discord server but they don’t know of any workaround or fix for it at the moment.

> 2535421015234927;1:
> Normally when loading the game you will be greeted by the 343 industries screen, following a short loading screen and then the main menu.
> There’s a bug for some people at the moment where loading the game will just not work. Youll get to the 343 screen, then the ‘short’ loading screen and it will hang there forever. Last night this did not happen and I played a lot, then when I got out of bed today and wanted to play I was met with a tiny update to the MCC insider build, I launched the game and this is the bug I’ve been faced with. I talked with people in the Discord server but they don’t know of any workaround or fix for it at the moment.

Read this :point_right:CLICK​:point_left:

Definitely have a look at the known issues list on the insider support area. It will give you an idea of areas of the game which may be problematic.

It dosnt seem to fix the problem at all. mmm I hope this dosnt make me not able to play MCC at all this flight

> 2535421015234927;4:
> It dosnt seem to fix the problem at all. mmm I hope this dosnt make me not able to play MCC at all this flight

Ya sounds like MS store dose it again it has a bad habit of Borking updates I have had it wipe out several game doing updates, only way to fix is go in to app setting find the game and Select the game select advanced settings and do the following in order Terminate then Repair and then Reset. If that fails it will require a full uninstall reboot and reinstall.

For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email / messages for information on where to post bug reports.

<mark>Please do not post bug reports here on the forums</mark> and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything.
https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042076551-Halo-2-Flight-Known-Issues