H2A Carbine Vs Halo5 Carbine!

Just been watching Halo5 on youtube. Seen the carbine and it’s been changed to blue now. It also doesn’t have the hologram lense anymore. Instead it’s got a blue flower for the lense.

I like ive how when you go through ammo the lense changes to pink when your on low ammo. However the full clip should be green and have the iconic hologram lense.

Watch a Warzone match, look at the carbine.
Then look at the carbine in H2A
i can’t believe they did this to the carbine it’s one of my favourite weapons and green is my favourite colour too and the carbine has always been that colour it’s something u can’t change otherwise it just doesn’t feel like halo anymore! Especially when u combine it with all the other changes that have been made to the game. U simply cannot change the carbine that much.

Like I said I like how it goes to pink when low on ammo but full clip should be green and should always remain that way. And it should have a holo lense. Not a blue flower

The color bases on your ammo remains. Full is blue then green, purple and pink. But I prefer to green for full clip.

343 like making changes for the sake of change.

I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.

> 2742370487399500;3:
> 343 like making changes for the sake of change.
>
> I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.

I don’t mind change but not to iconic stuff.
It would be like changing the entire look of elites and brutes. Totally un acceptable.

This is essentially the same as the lights on top of the shotgun going from green to blue to red in Halo 2/3/and Reach respectably.

Not a big deal at all.

I love the Halo 5 Carbine with its new zoom design and its magazine size upgraded from 18 to 20.

> 2742370487399500;3:
> 343 like making changes for the sake of change.
>
> I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.

I don’t mind change but not to iconic stuff.
It would be like changing the entire look of elites and brutes. Totally un acceptable.

it’s the only thing that brothers me. I like the green color more, but maybe it’s because all the Covenant weapons are blue now (not sure).

Is there anything about Halo 5 you like?

> 2535435748466083;6:
> > 2742370487399500;3:
> > 343 like making changes for the sake of change.
> >
> > I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.
>
>
> I don’t mind change but not to iconic stuff.
> It would be like changing the entire look of elites and brutes. Totally un acceptable.

First of all, your argument of “iconic” isn’t valid to me at all. The story from the first time we saw the carbine has progressed quite a bit, and with the Covenant being disbanded there would be changes to weapons like this. The weapon manufacturers would have to be making changes due to the lack of demand.

I’m sorry you don’t like the change, but just like Timothy Olyphant the change is fully… justified.

> 2535435748466083;4:
> > 2742370487399500;3:
> > I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.
>
>
> It would be like changing the entire look of elites and brutes. Totally un acceptable.

But that is exactly what they did do…
Grunts, Jackals, Elites. .
Just get used to 343’s compulsive urge to change things that were perfect as they were. It’ll make the ride a lot smoother…

Your argument is stupid. The color on the carbine clip isnt green anymore! It was iconic!

> 2742370487399500;10:
> > 2535435748466083;4:
> > > 2742370487399500;3:
> > > 343 like making changes for the sake of change.
> > > I prefer the green version, but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.
> >
> >
> > I don’t mind change but not to iconic stuff.
> > It would be like changing the entire look of elites and brutes. Totally un acceptable.
>
>
> But that is exactly what they did do…
> Grunts, Jackals, Elites. .
> Just get used to 343’s compulsive urge to change things that were perfect as they were. It’ll make the ride a lot smoother…

The Jackals and Elites are explainable. Different types from different places. Like the Skirmishers, they were still Kig-Yar, just a sub-species…I think.
But the grunts, it’s possible the same explanation can be used. Not entirely sure.

This is actually one of the very few weapon redesigns I really, like genuinely love. The new Carbine Design is so beautiful

> 2533274932437469;13:
> This is actually one of the very few weapon redesigns I really, like genuinely love. The new Carbine Design is so beautiful

Actually, the zoom looks so ugly, it should have been an ammo counter and a scope. Bring back 3’s scope.

I think the model is great. The ammo counter certainly beats out Halo 4’s lack of one, and the smart scope is very intriguing. The only thing I’d want changed would be the terrible colors they chose. The weapon itself should have been magenta, and the scope should have gone from the iconic neon green to red as ammo is used.

> 2535435748466083;4:
> > 2742370487399500;3:
> >
>
>

You mean how Bungie made the Brutes a monkey-like species in Halo 2 with hair, and then in Halo 3 and Reach they became naked/bald grey sumo wrestlers with no identifiable characteristics to the original design? Or how they took the iconic pistol from CE and made it a glorified PP7 from Goldeneye in Halo 2?

Yeah, 343 are certainly the only company to make changes to “iconic” Halo elements.