H2 - Ever been called an a-hole by Elite Ally

It is obviously very rare dialogue, because I’ve only heard it once. It happened when playing as Arbiter and I took a rocket launcher back from an Elite before he killed himself with it and gave him a safer weapon (trying to keep allies alive). He apparently didn’t like being treated like mindless AI who are likely to shoot rockets into a wall because he very frankly said, “-Yoink-…HOLE!” I do keep IWHBYD active all the time and I’m sure that wont happen without the skull on.

Unfortunately… I screwed up as I was laughing about it, I allowed too much time to pass for Xbox to be able to record what happened. If I get it to happen again, I will record it for sure.

A few web searches have not brought up any results of other people talking about it so I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

LOL

To the best of my recollection, I haven’t heard that particular line of dialogue. But I have no doubt it’s in the game. Sounds like something Bungie would throw in just for kicks. I’ll keep an eye out and try to exchange weapons with them as much as I can to see if I can hear it too.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> To the best of my recollection, I haven’t heard that particular line of dialogue. But I have no doubt it’s in the game. Sounds like something Bungie would throw in just for kicks. I’ll keep an eye out and try to exchange weapons with them as much as I can to see if I can hear it too.

It seems there is a hierarchy of weaponry programmed into the Ai for elite and marine allies because he considered the downtrade from Rocket Launcher to beam rifle to be BS. You will notice that if you take a cool gun like Fuelrod away from an ally, they may say something in dismay.

I have never been called that by an elite. I wonder what else they can say.