H2 Dual Wielding in future games

Many people hated dual wielding in H2 because it “nerfed” the weapons that were dual wieldable. To me this seems like a no-brainer. Naturally this would have to happen, you get to hold two of them. Yet people do not seem to want them in future editions. Well for all you custom gametype players, do I have an idea for you.

IN THE CUSTOM GAMETYPE OPTIONS:
----------------------light-----medium------heavy
Plasma Pistol-----------X------------------------
Covenant Carbine-----------------X---------------
Rocket Launcher------------------------------X—

The idea here of coarse is that you can not dual wield a heavy, and mediums can only be paired with a light, not another medium. These would be changeable by the forger so you could dual wield rockets for some type of rocket frenzy gametype if you so chose to. So please add CONSTRUCTIVE feedback below and in the meantime keep on slayin’ em.

EDIT: This post was en explanation but it has been fixed in an edit.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I was a fan of dual wielding because it added another element to the game.

Halo 2’s dual wielding was awesome.

First off: Halo 2 was amazing. Second: I thought dual wielding was perfectly fine. I think it should at least be in the campaign of Halo 4 because why wouldn’t Master Chief be able to dual wield anymore? I don’t know how strong Spartan IV’s are, so I’m not sure if it would make sense for them to dual wield (but they can rip off turrets and flip vehicles?). Anyway, I’d like to see it come back as long as it’s balanced.

I wasn’t a fan of dual-wielding. Plus how the halo games are now, it would be hard to fit it into the control scheme.

dual-wielding is awesome and i think the best way you could possibly fit it into the control scheme is by re-configuring the Halo 3 controls. armor abilities in Reach are replacements for the H3 equipment slots so it shouldn’t be that difficult configuring them IF dual-wield will ever make a comeback to Halo (i really hope it does) im just making a suggestion though

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If dual wielding will be an option, the player dual wielding can not have too much power.

Dual wielding is like H3 Jackal snipers. Not only does it make a gun less useful. It makes it inaccurate too.

It was better suited for mp. For campaign, it’s just disappointing.