H2 Campaign - Gravemind no checkpoints

On the H2 legendary Campaign mission Gravemind, I no longer get any checkpoints. Everything worked fine up until the point where you go down the grav lift into the prison. I fight my way to the first set of marines and release them, no checkpoint. Fight to 2nd set and release them, no checkpoint. Go back up the grav lift to the drones and still no checkpoint. Kill the drones in that room then move on the corridor still no checkpoint and I’m usually dead by this point. I can save/quit and the checkpoint saves at the initial grav lift and the order that cortana frees the marines changes but still no checkpoint.
Does anyone know a way around this, I’d prefer to not have to restart this mission as the beginning was hard enough to finish the once. Also, I’m not good enough to be able to finish the rest of the mission without dying…

Not sure if important but its legendary and the skulls active are IWBYD, Grunt Birthday, Prophet Birthday Party and Sputnik. All these skulls have been active since the beginning of the campaign.

I just finished Gravemind yesterday, and thankfully, I got plenty of checkpoints. However, I had the same issue you’ve had show up in Arbiter and also on Regret, so far, in my H2A campaign. Both of those missions failed to pop the mission completion achievement when I finished as well. I ended up going through both missions again, and on the 2nd run, both seemed to behave normally. I did beat Regret on Normal in between Legendary tries, though. I also had to re-run a couple of missions in CEA to get credit for them (and to have properly working checkpoints throughout).

Basically, in my experience, if I didn’t get proper checkpoints, nothing else really seemed to work properly. I can only say that re-running the entire mission from the beginning seemed to work for me, but I certainly can’t say that is a fix. Nor would I be comfortable telling you to do that halfway through one of the longest missions in the campaign, and be wrong. However, I do know how disheartening it is to finish a mission…especially a long and often tough one like Gravemind…only to find out that you have to re-do the whole thing anyway.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks you for that. I’d best start the mission from the beginning and get credit for going through it than struggle without checkpoints for nothing.

> 2533274824012071;3:
> Thanks you for that. I’d best start the mission from the beginning and get credit for going through it than struggle without checkpoints for nothing.

You’re welcome. Were you able to complete the mission after restarting? I ended up picking each level after gravemind individually from the main menu, after completing the previous mission. I had no more check point/mission completion issues doing it that way.