H2 Beam Rifle Delta

Hello, hello!
Anyone get a chance to play with the rifle yet?
the weapon is a BEAST!! really had fun playing with it, looks like Nornfang has some competition now lol

what do you guys think?

> 2535453426446335;1:
> Hello, hello!
> Anyone get a chance to play with the rifle yet?
> the weapon is a BEAST!! really had fun playing with it, looks like Nornfang has some competition now lol
>
> what do you guys think?

Don’t personally have it, but I never liked the nornfang because it was Kelly’s sniper, I don’t like using things that belong to others in video games for some reason… And it doesn’t look as good as arrow of time… I like the look of the delta though!

> 2533274883898161;2:
> > 2535453426446335;1:
> > Hello, hello!
> > Anyone get a chance to play with the rifle yet?
> > the weapon is a BEAST!! really had fun playing with it, looks like Nornfang has some competition now lol
> >
> > what do you guys think?
>
>
> Don’t personally have it, but I never liked the nornfang because it was Kelly’s sniper, I don’t like using things that belong to others in video games for some reason… And it doesn’t look as good as arrow of time… I like the look of the delta though!

**Linda’s sniper op :wink:

Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta really is a beast of a weapon. Was a little weirded out when I first took it out because of the way it was held, but then had one of those flashbacks where your entire body just gets flung backwards into the past, then there I was in halo 2. Then a halo 5 elite went infront of my sights. Then there was puke all over my monitor.