H CE Plasma Rifle

If you haven’t played CE then you don’t know that the Plasma Rifle had a slowing effect which decreased turning and movement speed making it a very good weapon at close range and even medium range if used properly. I’m not asking for any type of damage increase only for the stun effect to return since I think it would make the Plasma Rifle much more useful because it already has a slow kill time. I would love to see this feature return to the Plasma Rifle if it’s coming back in Halo 4 and considering it has been in every Halo game I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. This was such a different and unique feature and I never really understood why it was removed from the rest of the series. Would anybody else like to see this feature return?

> If you haven’t played CE then you don’t know that the Plasma Rifle had a slowing effect which decreased turning and movement speed making it a very good weapon at close range and even medium range if used properly. I’m not asking for any type of damage increase only for the stun effect to return since I think it would make the Plasma Rifle much more useful because it already has a slow kill time. I would love to see this feature return to the Plasma Rifle if it’s coming back in Halo 4 and considering it has been in every Halo game I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. This was such a different and unique feature and I never really understood why it was removed from the rest of the series. Would anybody else like to see this feature return?

Me! I just played a little bit of CE earlier today, and I picked up a plasma rifle, and after killing a few people I was kinda like ‘whoa, this is a plasma rifle?’… It’s way different but in a good way… Like you said, it’s way more effective, but still not too powerful. So I definitely wouldnt mind seeing the Halo CE plasma rifle make a comeback.

> > If you haven’t played CE then you don’t know that the Plasma Rifle had a slowing effect which decreased turning and movement speed making it a very good weapon at close range and even medium range if used properly. I’m not asking for any type of damage increase only for the stun effect to return since I think it would make the Plasma Rifle much more useful because it already has a slow kill time. I would love to see this feature return to the Plasma Rifle if it’s coming back in Halo 4 and considering it has been in every Halo game I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. This was such a different and unique feature and I never really understood why it was removed from the rest of the series. Would anybody else like to see this feature return?
>
> Me! I just played a little bit of CE earlier today, and I picked up a plasma rifle, and after killing a few people I was kinda like ‘whoa, this is a plasma rifle?’… It’s way different but in a good way… Like you said, it’s way more effective, but still not too powerful. So I definitely wouldnt mind seeing the Halo CE plasma rifle make a comeback.

I’m glad I’m not the only one! Right now there really is no reason to pick up a Plasma Rifle as the AR out performs it. I really miss H CE when every gun had a purpose.

> > If you haven’t played CE then you don’t know that the Plasma Rifle had a slowing effect which decreased turning and movement speed making it a very good weapon at close range and even medium range if used properly. I’m not asking for any type of damage increase only for the stun effect to return since I think it would make the Plasma Rifle much more useful because it already has a slow kill time. I would love to see this feature return to the Plasma Rifle if it’s coming back in Halo 4 and considering it has been in every Halo game I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. This was such a different and unique feature and I never really understood why it was removed from the rest of the series. Would anybody else like to see this feature return?
>
> Me! I just played a little bit of CE earlier today, and I picked up a plasma rifle, and after killing a few people I was kinda like ‘whoa, this is a plasma rifle?’… It’s way different but in a good way… Like you said, it’s way more effective, but still not too powerful. So I definitely wouldnt mind seeing the Halo CE plasma rifle make a comeback.

Agreed. Plasma rifle was my favorite CQB weapon in Halo CE =)

agreed also. i dont think it should slow you nearly as much as in CE, however. that thing was NASTY GOOD in halo CE, as was the plasma pistol too. it was basically bonkers. you go 1v1 against someone without rockets, and you win if its close range, or close-medium range by shooting them with your plasma rifle and strafing to the side. they cant do anything, they cant run, they cant throw good grenades, and they cant spin to aim at you either.

a SMALL movementspeed slow (like -10% for 1 second) per bullet, that doesnt stack.

also, every hit slows your targets look sensitivity to 1 sensitivity for 1 second too.

that would be sweeeeet :smiley:

Agreed. I’m not saying bring back the exact same stun effect which was pretty insane I would settle for a weaker one because it would still make the weapon so much better compared to how useless it is now.