Guys...

…Please stop complaining. If you stop, then 343 might fix more things that you dont know about and the things you do know about sooner. Just please, i dont want the halo community to become nothing.

Yep, things happen faster if people stop complaining and just leave good feed back, not not just bash everything.

exactly

Truth, this post is LAW!!!

Maybe if 343 came on here and actually RESPONDED to ideas like Bungie used to then people wouldn’t bash everything.

343 needs to make official threads on different issues with polls, and ask for constructive feedback.

It isn’t that hard of a process, and all of the complaints just goes to show how many problems this game currently has.

There have been more ‘complain about complaint’ threads than there have been actual complaint threads today…do you see the problem there?

Stop being part of the problem.

> Maybe if 343 came on here and actually RESPONDED to ideas like Bungie used to then people wouldn’t bash everything.
>
> 343 needs to make official threads on different issues with polls, and ask for constructive feedback.
>
> It isn’t that hard of a process, and all of the complaints just goes to show how many problems this game currently has.

Though true, most complaints are just repeted things someone already posted, just more anoyyingly. If people pointed out the good things of Halo 4, then they would fix the bad things.

> There have been more ‘complain about complaint’ threads than there have been actual complaint threads today…do you see the problem there?
>
> Stop being part of the problem.

Though false, i am not “complaining about complaints.” I am just pointing out that NOT complaining would fix things… Deal with the bad, point out the good, and enjoy what you got until the bad is gone.

Eh, if people don’t voice their opinions positive or negative they won’t know what to fix. They’re not sitting up there holding back fixes because people won’t shut up. :\

> Eh, if people don’t voice their opinions positive or negative they won’t know what to fix. They’re not sitting up there holding back fixes because people won’t shut up. :\

You never know, they could be. They could have put all those bad things in the game purposely to teach the community a lesson… just a thought!

I pay for the game and I am a customer… and you 343 just gives me this “game” with a poor quality and a large amount of problems, also poor pre-release preparation Then, you guys say do not complain… Where are my customer rights then??? It’s obviously 343 problems but not me!!! Don’t you understand??? At that point, I want to get back my money!!!

Hush child, Hush! It will all be over soon. Stop complaining… It will be OK!
Trust me!

They won’t stop because we’re not giving them positive feedback. That’s immature, they surely wouldn’t do it either because this is their FIRST game.

Reason why they not doing it cause they are being lazy. Fact

> There have been more ‘complain about complaint’ threads than there have been actual complaint threads today…do you see the problem there?
>
> Stop being part of the problem.

we complain becuase you complainers try to make a sound like telling us not to play halo 4.

> They won’t stop because we’re not giving them positive feedback. That’s immature, they surely wouldn’t do it either <mark>because this is their FIRST game.</mark>
>
> <mark>Reason why they not doing it cause they are being lazy. Fact</mark>

Yes it is their first game, but the majority of 343 IS BUNGIE.

They might be working on fixes right now. you dont know if their being lazy or if theyre working their butts off all day and night fixing this.

> Eh, if people don’t voice their opinions positive or negative they won’t know what to fix. They’re not sitting up there holding back fixes because people won’t shut up. :\

Yes, but there is a difference between Feed Back and complaining.
Feed Back is where you say what needs fixing, and why, and some suggested fixes.

complaining/bashing is “THIS GAME SUCKS!” “DMR IS OVER POWERED!” “PV ISN’T HALO! REMOVE IT!”

Whoa! Wait! Whats “PV?”

> > They won’t stop because we’re not giving them positive feedback. That’s immature, they surely wouldn’t do it either <mark>because this is their FIRST game.</mark>
> >
> > <mark>Reason why they not doing it cause they are being lazy. Fact</mark>
>
> Yes it is their first game, but the majority of 343 IS BUNGIE.
>
> They might be working on fixes right now. you dont know if their being lazy or if theyre working their butts off all day and night fixing this.

It does not take days and nights to fix simple glitches, or add anything.

If I was in charge of 343, I would avoid doing anything out of spite towards all the people complaining saying that 343 sucks and ruined Halo and just roll in the money being made off of the fact that every average gamer will still buy and play it like Call of Duty. That is probably why I’m not in charge of 343 though…

For the record, I’m not disagreeing with some of the complaints. I’m just saying that if I put as much work into something as 343 says they did and love it as much as they say they do I wouldn’t want to do anything for people who insult it every minute they can get on the forums.

> > > They won’t stop because we’re not giving them positive feedback. That’s immature, they surely wouldn’t do it either <mark>because this is their FIRST game.</mark>
> > >
> > > <mark>Reason why they not doing it cause they are being lazy. Fact</mark>
> >
> > Yes it is their first game, but the majority of 343 IS BUNGIE.
> >
> > They might be working on fixes right now. you dont know if their being lazy or if theyre working their butts off all day and night fixing this.
>
> It does not take days and nights to fix simple glitches, or add anything.

You don’t know.