Guys Just Wait for Season 3

the criticism and negativity is too harsh really just wait for Season 3 guys you just don’t get how hard it is to make Halo there is no way to tell what fans would even like just wait for season 3 so they can finish planning the plan to plan the plan for the roadmap’s roadmap

65 Likes

Dude, you are putting way to much pressure on them!
How are they supposed to plan the plan to plan the plan for the roadmap’s roadmap when it they have to plan the roadmap for the plan to plan the plan to plan the plan for the roadmap’s roadmap to the roadmap.

Stop being so negative, everything will be fine by Season 30

58 Likes

They are trying something new with Halo Infinite, and we cannot be so hard on them guys. Sarcasm isn’t helpful. It’s called a post launch beta. Everyone needs to be more understanding that we are in uncharted territory. The game can’t be called an incomplete mess if it’s in a beta stage, and I think the post launch beta is a brave new step for developers. AT LEAST the store is fully featured, and being free to play you can take the money you would have spent on the game and buy a couple of over priced armor sets you got for free in past games.

21 Likes

Wait until SEASON 3 ???¿? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F~~~~~G MIND !!! LOL !!!

12 Likes

I disagree. It’s a live service without the live service. Many sacrifices from the “box product” we are all familiar with were made to get here, yet all we’ve faced are negative pay offs. The criticism is well earned as well as necessary for future improvements to be made. Our criticism is the course correction that this game desperately needs.

Just like we’ve been told to “just wait till Season 2, guys.” The game will inevitably improve over time, but we’ve still a long road to tread before that happens. There’s problems with both the game and the design process will make this a very slow process.

Popular feedback gets ignored such as player collision where they know most players want it to return but reject it anyway. Ignoring feedback is equivalent to a drowning man refusing to grab the life preserver floating directly in front of him. This is also the problem that the new TV show faces. Nobody knows what the “fans” want more than the “fans” themselves.

Additionally, there will also inevitably need to be a mop up of the problems that “F2P” has created which will also take time time.

6 Likes

Guys, guys, relax with all the jokes, alright? It’s just a pre-alpha. They’re still planning the beta. They said they have a 10 year plan for Halo Infinite. That means they’re going to be planning the game for 10 years. Just give them 10 years and it’ll be a finished game.

32 Likes

@Virulent_Ending @ExMOSBoss

I can’t tell if one or both of you are being sarcastic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

By then, most people will have lost interest and will have moved onto other games.

2 Likes

Hard to tell, isn’t it?

8 Likes

I’m certain you are. I’m not so sure about the other guy.

3 Likes

Apparently you didn’t get the sarcasm in the post

1 Like

That’s what I get for stopping halfway through.

1 Like

Season 3 is when they are supposed to be adding Forge and proper custom games… supposedly if no further delays occur. And since Covid is decreasing in spread, the delays shouldn’t happen… unless something escalates once again.

2 Likes

343 already basically admitted that they’re still in the hiring and planning stages of Halo Infinite, and they just don’t have the manpower to carry out a roadmap even if they did have one planned out. They basically are telling us to not get excited for Season 2 and don’t keep our fingers crossed for Season 3. Even their latest 7000 word post had a section for talking about Forge, AND IT WAS EMPTY.

Every post about Forge is “We have no info, but it’s coming, and it will be awesome!” which roughly translates to “We are going to delay Forge indefinitely until it’s good enough that we won’t get publicly executed in the back via Energy Sword, for releasing it broken and lacking important key features”.

They’re not ready… how 'bout you?

I mean, the only good news is that 343 technically isn’t making Forge. It’s Certain Affinity and Skybox labs iirc. 343 can’t afford to goof up Forge. That’s the only thing that can save this game imo. I’m hoping Forge comes out whether or not Season 3 is ready. There better not be any corporate meddling involved with microtransactions in that Forge

15 Likes

I’m sensing a lot of Sarcasm and I really hope it is

3 Likes

Again, HALLELUIAH the good developers are on the team!

4 Likes

I mean, the only good news is that 343 technically isn’t making Forge. It’s Certain Affinity and Skybox labs iirc. 343 can’t afford to goof up Forge. That’s the only thing that can save this game imo. I’m hoping Forge comes out whether or not Season 3 is ready. There better not be any corporate meddling involved with microtransactions in that Forge

The fact that 343 cannot release a stable feature by themselves and need to rely on another studio to do it is depressing

7 Likes

I’m so torn on the anticipation of forge. I wish it were here day 1 because then the community could solve some of infinite’s problem’s ourselves, but on the other hand, Forge is one of the few parts of Halo 343 has managed to deliver on without any big issues. Halo 5 forge being head and shoulder above the rest.

3 Likes

I’m certainly in no rush. If 343 wants my money then they should be in a rush, but my money is happy in my pocket.

1 Like

The Infinite Forge leaks look 10,000% better than any Halo Forge or anything else in the game. They better not monetize it.